{Req} Instant Profit Forex - Dittman

Ok, to be fairplay with some members who asked me what was the rules of my so called "advanced" system derived from Mrk.D.:

Here is a pic on GBPUSD TF:M15, trying to explain some possible trades.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/237/freddythebigsecret.gif

You can see now, why when market is not trending straight upward or downward, you must use filters.

I don't think Mr k.D. will published his trading results from today as if you just followed arrows blindly, this time you would have not met his 100% success hit!

Anyway, i put extra filters (OsMA & PSAR) that were not in the template i gave few posts back, and you will see they eliminate some lossing trades.

As for the fun part, the EMAcross indi, indeed does have an alert, you just have to go to its settings and change 'sound' ON.

But it's not an alert that triggers your trades, it just warns you to look for eventually potential ones.

My JOKE purpose was,this weekend, to just prevent newbies to not follow blindly blackbox systems and show the ripoff in question.

Hope i have answered more seriously, to some of you who maybe don't appreciate sometimes my 'cynical' behavior!

Have a great day.

freddy

• 4 months later...