T-3 Copies-Will make a good system for NT 6.5-Look alikes to Nexgen for Ninjatrader

tradernate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BD...I have some Fibs for you to tryout from BMT Let me know what they are. I use fibs, but based on each swing. Using the BWT method. Here is the link I also thru in a log xls sheet Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1AHTEAM

Hi I looked at those thanks.

FibbonacciCluster v12 momdots_NT7 Are for NT7

BMTEnvExpFibBands and BMTEnveleopeExpansion are the same thing one overwrites the other just different drawings.

FiboClusterV95 asks to match the days back in the chart settings then when I do it shows nothing.

DynPivotsWithSession loads a dll, yet I can find no indicator corresponding to the name DynPivots or MyDynPivots anywhere on the system.

Any idea about that DynPivots thing?

Thanks

I searched for the Fractal Pivot Confluence but it only contains the xml files no indicator file is included.

Hi it is on here because I got it from here.

The reason you cant find it is because of people asking for it and uploading it not in its own thread.

This is why im not going to upload it in this thread.

If you open your own thread asking for it maybe someone will find it and direct you to it?

Because it is on here.

Sorry, Metal...that is all I have, but I will look...I thought that all the NT7's would work with NT65, but I never checked them. I only used the forums info. I will look further this weekend.

This is a Fib Cluster indicator for NT6.5, 2 pics and a text file to help explain the usage

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8HH3XQ4

Just a general comment on NextGen clones.

While testing the ZoneTrader indicators found in this forum and reading the NextGen Users Guide, I noticed that most, not all , indicators are identical (Trigger Lines, Balance Line, One-on-One, MACDBB).

Since ZoneTrader only has a couple of videos, I found the NextGen documents helpful.

• 4 weeks later...
thanks tradernate for your work in this trading system.

this week in the demo account I made 434 pips time frame 3M.

Next week I'll get into my account live

Jaso99-way to go! One thing is... be consistant....I like to stay 70% win rate, at 20 per car. I do not take an initial reversal move, only re-entries when the BB MACD is above or below the 0 line. Less trades for higher win rate is my goal, and trade the trend. Make sure you stay within your risk reward tolerance. When I do that then I stay in trades longer...I use a 9 ema or ATR 2.0 for my trailing stop. I keep my stats on everything, and really try to stay within min. goals. Keep up the good work.

Guest tonychan

hi tradernate

what range bars are you using? are you trading ES?

J, I use it with range bars and use my look back on my charts at 15 days and I set the fib indicator at 12 days and it works fine-FYI

Hey TC, I use a 3R on CL, TF and 6E, I filter then using ABC and CCI 80. Use 5R for confirmation using CCI-50 I use a CCI 20 on both charts to help show divergence. Also use a 8 and 33MA to help with trailing stops and entries. Must have a 0 zero line cross to take a trade, along with 8/33 XO. Use Better Volume to show price exhaustion or churn volume. Its is simple, and I only take trades that have a initial trend continuation, never, well almost never take a originating reversal entry. They fail to much, or at least pullback to a DT/DB or to the 75% fib retracement, to much heat for me, an an intial run.

hi tradernate

what range bars are you using? are you trading ES?

Edited by tradernate

• 3 weeks later...

Hi tradernate,

Thank you for the great indicators. Just one small snag I think. While applying the triggerline PB indicator, the painting works good on candle sticks, but does not work on OHLC bars. The colors just disappear. No matter how may times I refresh the code / chart. I use NT 6.5. Am I doing anything work here?

Please advice.

Regards,

Here are some good indicators that are copied to work like Nexgen T-3 system. I use a few of them in my trading....I even have some Nexgen manuals. The T-3 indicators posted on our forum are not cracked. These are open source, works with cracked or uncracked NT system. Enjoy. Tradernate

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMPDD4SI

Includes-Trigger lines, more then one type, BBMACD, Trigger Paintbars, ect.

Hi Sam,

I had no problems when I used OHLC bars. I am using NT65v16. I increase the size, or the width of the bars to 4 or 5 and that helped (my color bars are blue and red, with black background). Use different days, and make sure you are not using auto scale on the indicators and see if that helps. If not, upload a copy of your template and I can check it. Hope that helps-Nate

Hi tradernate,

Thank you for the great indicators. Just one small snag I think. While applying the triggerline PB indicator, the painting works good on candle sticks, but does not work on OHLC bars. The colors just disappear. No matter how may times I refresh the code / chart. I use NT 6.5. Am I doing anything work here?

Please advice.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...