T-3 Copies-Will make a good system for NT 6.5-Look alikes to Nexgen for Ninjatrader

tradernate

Now uploaded indi's for NT7 See post 59

Here are some good indicators that are copied to work like Nexgen T-3 system. I use a few of them in my trading....I even have some Nexgen manuals. The T-3 indicators posted on our forum are not cracked. These are open source, works with cracked or uncracked NT system. Enjoy. Tradernate

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WMPDD4SI

Includes-Trigger lines, more then one type, BBMACD, Trigger Paintbars, ect.

T_3 Copies for NT7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1EHKIXLK

Let me know if it works

Edited by tradernate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a search to find them a few months back

Hi where is thread of original not cracked ones?

Thanks

It took me a few tries to find them with different keywords.....they were here...Here is the cracked link with all the manuals

http://www*mirrorcreator*com/files/GAFCVAVG/T3_NexGen_2009_not_encrypted.rar_links

Here is the thread:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/3473-(Req)-T-3-Fibs-ProTrader/page2?highlight=Nexgen

Those dont work those T3 nexgen ones it has the dll etc but it asks for no license or anything just does nothing.

Hey BD, I got the samething, so that is why I uploaded my indicators to see if it could help someone. It seems that the xml is wrong and that the hex in wpe may need to be used again to check it out.

Hey BD, I got the samething, so that is why I uploaded my indicators to see if it could help someone. It seems that the xml is wrong and that the hex in wpe may need to be used again to check it out.

Yeah yours are the same they work fine thing but it doesn't have that Fibs_Pro_Trader one nextgen has.

I cant believe they sell them for $16500 :))

I think the dll's might be expired or for a different version of NT?

Because they just wont load I get a similar thing with some of the EOT indicators bills arrows etc.

Edited by BulllDozer

Yeah yours are the same they work fine thing but it doesn't have that Fibs_Pro_Trader one nextgen has.

Because they just wont load I get a similar thing with some of the EOT indicators bills arrows etc.

BD, If you have a pic of what the fid indicator looks like or at least a description, I am sure Big Mikes Trading in the download section has it. I have access to the elite section if not in the regular download area. Let me know or go take a look of what they have. Nate

Guest David1713006337

First of all, thanks Tradernate for sharing these indicators.=D>

I've been trading a similar MacdBBLines with very good success but noting beats the MacdBBLines that are attached in the above posting. These are phenomenal indicators. This is a very powerful NinjaTrader system and also the most expensive system on the market period ($16,500). A trader can find relevant videos on how to trade the system on the developers website under Education tab.

For those traders that wish to take the next step up with their trading and profits, one should first learn the NinjaTrader platform and then learn this system. It took me a week to do so by taking the complete course (which is totally free on the nexgen website).

What is now needed is the Fib Indicator to compliment this package.[-O< If anyone has a template for this system, please share same.

I trade using a 220 tick chart during the beginning of the London Session using the GBP/USD chart and the beginning of the U.S. Session using the EUR/USD chart and also watching the upcoming news by monitoring the news calendar on www.forexfactory.com site. One change I made that tightened the MacdBBLines to get into the trades earlier and exit with better profit is to change the settings to 8/10/17/9/1 (top 5 changeable settings on MacdBBLines indicator). I also changed the background to gray color for better visibility and looks.

For those traders that have combed through this forum (and others) and wonder what the best forex system is, you have now found it. It takes time to learn it but it's worth the learning phase. If you have any questions about the system, please watch all the videos from the website and they will all be answered.

Let's keep this posting alive and help build the best forex ongoing thread.

David:)

Guest David1713006337
BD, If you have a pic of what the fid indicator looks like or at least a description, I am sure Big Mikes Trading in the download section has it. I have access to the elite section if not in the regular download area. Let me know or go take a look of what they have. Nate

Tradernate...since you have access to the elite section of Big Mike's, isn't there a posting that discusses the best tick settings for forex trading? I recall there used to be and if so, can you send me those settings my friend.

Thanks a lot!

I use this pivot calculator, called the Fractal Pivot Confluence. I don't think it is Fibonacci based but of course based on fractals. I am very interested in at least comparing the two. This has been a HUGE, I repeat HUGE addition to my trading over the past few months. Looking forward to the T-3 Fib Pivot Indi if you can find it!

hxxp://mir[dot]cr/1YJVVRUZ

Guest David1713006337
Yes, David, I remember reading somewhere about there being best tick settings for each FX pair. I'd like to know this information as well for automated system development.

You may want to rethink trading anything automated. Too many factors can go wrong during your absence of your computer... power outages, programming errors, broker manipulations, server problems, computer malfunctioning problems, viruses, trojans, worms, etc...and the list goes on and on. No successful and experienced trader dares to allow a computer make automatic trades using large accounts. One slight error as listed above and one's account can go downhill fast. I have a friend that trades micro account on metatrader using an EA and that is fine. But when he starts trading full lots, he stated that he will start trading manually and not take his eyes off his computer screen when trading that amount. Consider sticking with trading manually my friend.

Thanks for your concern but automated systems are only there to supplement my manual trading. You're absolutely right, as, I have had such problems go wrong in the past and there were horrible consequences. Any automated systems I run will have strict targets so that if such problems do go wrong, at worst I will be stopped out at my stop without knowing.

Guest David1713006337

Thanks for sharing... unfortunately these are XML files which means these are either templates or workspaces. I downloaded them in both and got error messages.

What kind of files are these and where are they installed. Also which version of NinjaTrader do these work in?

Thanks!

I use this pivot calculator, called the Fractal Pivot Confluence. I don't think it is Fibonacci based but of course based on fractals. I am very interested in at least comparing the two. This has been a HUGE, I repeat HUGE addition to my trading over the past few months. Looking forward to the T-3 Fib Pivot Indi if you can find it!

Guest David1713006337

Bigpipn....Although my 220 tick charts are fantastic, I was advised by a friend to change to a 1210 tick setting. I looked at the history after making the suggested changes and I can easily see more profit with trading. Check this out my friend.

If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Edited by David

Need the Pivot Install files...

bigpipn... many thanks for posting the FPC ... but these are only the "machine ID" fix files... can you post the indicator to install as well?

much appreciated!

You forgot the actual indicators again lol

Hey BD...I have some Fibs for you to tryout from BMT Let me know what they are. I use fibs, but based on each swing. Using the BWT method. Here is the link I also thru in a log xls sheet Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1AHTEAM

some indicators in

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1AHTEAM

cannot be uploaded to 6.5. thanks

Sorry, Metal...that is all I have, but I will look...I thought that all the NT7's would work with NT65, but I never checked them. I only used the forums info. I will look further this weekend.