Mtf ichimoku

Guest master9357

If you would master, can you give us a synopsis of how the system works? There is no screen shots, instructions, etc.

Thanks

David, it may be a good idea to first of all learn the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system - the basic indicator comes standard with MetaTrader 4. There is information available on the internet on how to trade the system. You will find a good summary with examples at Ichiwiki. The MTF indicators are, in my opinion, only useful if you trade the Ichimoku system and understand all the terminology and trading strategies associated with it.

Guest David1713006337

Thanks for the info Lotterp. I didn't request instructions how to trade the Ichimoku, I'm extremely familiar with the overall Ichimoku. I requested that the system instructions and descriptions be posted on the forum. Not all Ichimoku systems are traded the same way. Have a great trading day!

David, it may be a good idea to first of all learn the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system - the basic indicator comes standard with MetaTrader 4. There is information available on the internet on how to trade the system. You will find a good summary with examples at Ichiwiki. The MTF indicators are, in my opinion, only useful if you trade the Ichimoku system and understand all the terminology and trading strategies associated with it.
Edited by David

Hi David.

Look, this is just my opnion, ok ?

I don't really use Ichimoku as a complete trade system but I think it is effective to spot potentials support and resistance areas.

This is because S/R are price actions and Ichi is calculated using historical data.

You should alway look for S/R levels in a higher TF that you are using to trade. Here's why MTF Ichi becames handy. Did you follow ?

Cheers mate.

J.

Guest David1713006337

Thanks J

I think the point I was trying to make here is that I'm not inquiring on how to trade the overall Ichimoku system, I've used it for years. The concern is with the original posting by Master which failed to give us information on what he was attempting to post. When a poster shares a system on this forum, they should share a description, instruction, pictures if they can that will help us. Posting a link and then not sharing any other info on what they are posting is going to result in a lot of questions being asked.

Hi David.

Look, this is just my opnion, ok ?

I don't really use Ichimoku as a complete trade system but I think it is effective to spot potentials support and resistance areas.

This is because S/R are price actions and Ichi is calculated using historical data.

You should alway look for S/R levels in a higher TF that you are using to trade. Here's why MTF Ichi becames handy. Did you follow ?

Cheers mate.

J.