PacSmooth for a Newbie

@iwjw.

Go into the options section of your MT4 platform and change the max bars in history , max bars on chart to a lower number. At first fxsmooth was locking up for me also and then realized it was too much historical bars being displayed. You need to change the settings and restart MT4, it works for me.

I don't see the need for an indicator to recalculate all Bars again and again

Best solution here would be to recode parts of the indi because I need the history for other things and don't want to have to switch back and forth

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hy,

this thread looks very promising.

Mackphatt, do you have still this excellent win/week ratio?

Yes I do. I haven't traded it much as I'm working on another method right now my Goal is 20 pips a day so after my goal I don't trade using this method I'll work on something else. I would like to know if anyone using this method is finding it easy or using it to make some cash like I am.

Mackphatt,

First of all thank you for this interesting system.

I have been testing your system since your posting.

Il been playing with the ''rules'' so i cant give an good opinion yet, still a lot of testing to do.

At this point i am testing the fx smooth indicator with the tt pacman for the conformation to open or close a/the trade (below -20 or above +20 only).

Working hours are during the london market openingtimes.

So the rsi adaptive i only put in my 15 min chart en not in the 5M.

A question: In your first post you typed:

''There are many ways to trade this can't go into details about it all but it is very profitable once you study the charts and indi's.''

Can you please give me more info regarding that line or other testing methods?

Thank u.

Best wishes,

Ikke

" The game taught me the game. And it didn't spare me rod while teaching'' - Jesse Livermore (1877-1940).

Edited by ikke
extra text.

Mackphatt,

i noticed you where online today but perhaps you did no see my questions, (post #30) , if you like to discuss the tradingstrategy than please reply. Thank you.

P.s.: sorry i can't pm you, to little postingnumbers.

Greetings,

Ikke

Edited by ikke

this is the type of spirit i've been trying to arouse in this forum but newbies keep making things worse here. Stay in your house build your own system, get used to it and it will work for you. Simple!

@Chetachukwu,

Is your comment meant for me?

The sharer asked for response for his system and i saw potential in it,

but i tested it and thought there was room for improvement, and that i liked to discus.

Greetings,

Ikke

" The game taught me the game. And it didn't spare me rod while teaching'' - Jesse Livermore (1877-1940).

Edited by ikke

@Mr ikke, why are you troubling yourself for no reason? Is it that you dont understand english or what? Ok let me explain to you what my comment means. I am impressed his personal effort to creat a trading system; which is the best thing to do, but some other members expecially the newbies will always keep their minds on those good for nothing commercial systems. I encourage members to work on their own to put a usefull thing out than to pay for any rubish. So my comment did not concern you in any way onless you wish so. Please try to read properly next time. I am hot temperd.

Have a nice day :)

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Chetachukwu,

See how easy this works, you typed @ikke at post #35, and I know instantly that you have a comment for me soley. No room for wrong interpretation therefore.

i think your comment on my English, not properly reading or what so ever, is not very handy.

But you're admitted your self in your last line; hot tempered, fine, I'm also, but i use it to keep my marriage happy, and not in bussines related subjects, In the money markets there is no space for (hot)-emotion.

Now, we both know that nobody is living for 200 years, so it might be better to spend our time on important things, don't you agree?

I wish you all the best,

Kind regards,

Ikke

@ Chetachukwu,

How about moving forward with this thread.

Agree?

Are you testing this strategy? i have since the posting but modified it a little,

That's why i ask the sharer and other members to discuss the system.

kind regards,

Ikke

Edited by ikke
extra textline.

@ikke

ok u see it as not necessary to answer my question or maybe its too heavy for you start thinking of it. Alright i rather not give you stress now .

Why not show us your modified version letz see what you gat.

@ chetachukwu,

No trouble at all for me to answer questions.

But i tought that at this time you have already came up with the meaning of that textline yourself. It's really not important just a saying.

What IS important is the fact that your missing the message / sentence, of all my reply's to solve our misunderstandinding afther your first posting regarding ''newbies''.

Instead of ''shake my hand'', all YOUR reply's contains insults or assumptions!

YOU TYPED TO ME:

-Is it that you dont understand english or what?

-So my comment did not concern you in any way >onless you wis so<.

-Please try to read properly next time. I am hot temperd.

-ok u see it as not necessary to answer my question >or maybe its too heavy for you start thinking of it<.

Well, it's not to late for a apology and both move futher.

Ikke

Edited by ikke

@ikke, well sorry. If i insulted you.

What about the modification you mention, are ready to share?

I think about quiting mine testings of this system.

Afther all these hours of testing en changing i can't get it wright.

Thats the reason why i ask te sharer to give us some support, because he wrote that his system can be played in different ways. But there is no feedback.

All my bussineslife i have make my trades on basic Technical- Analyse, so that will continu for this moment untill i find something interesting to test and discuss.

By the way:

I saw your posting in another thread that the pips are coming to you anyway (perhaps with your own tradingsystem and not the pac smooth for a newbie system?) so good luck with your trades and/ or system.

----------------

Originally Posted by chetachukwu

i think it would great if a seperate room is opened for you married men, the another for we bachelors, bachelorship is soo sweet. I wounder if i will ever get married. I dont wana be traped in a cage. Especialy now that i'm still in love with my laptop and >>Blowing kisses to the pips<<.

--------

LOL,

Ikke

Edited by ikke

I think about quiting mine testings of this system.

Afther all these hours of testing en changing i can't get it wright.

Thats the reason why i ask te sharer to give us some support, because he wrote that his system can be played in different ways. But there is no feedback.

All my bussineslife i have make my trades on basic Technical- Analyse, so that will continu for this moment untill i find something interesting to test and discuss.

By the way:

I saw your posting in another thread that the pips are coming to you anyway (perhaps with your own tradingsystem and not the pac smooth for a newbie system?) so good luck with your trades and/ or system.

----------------

Originally Posted by chetachukwu

i think it would great if a seperate room is opened for you married men, the another for we bachelors, bachelorship is soo sweet. I wounder if i will ever get married. I dont wana be traped in a cage. Especialy now that i'm still in love with my laptop and >>Blowing kisses to the pips<<.

--------

LOL,

Ikke

Ikke sorry for not giving any feed back. I am a busy guy I trade forex for fun not for a living therefore I cannot devote all my time to giving updates. I work in the medical field so alot of my time is devoted to that. However when I do find time to work on something it is forex, as I have made a lot of cash doing it, I am also working on another method as so that an EA can be used with it. This is a method not a commercial system that I sold to you, sorry if that comes off wrong. I am a person who likes to share what I know or think, and sharing pacsmooth was something that I thought would be nice for some to use or make better, that's all. Sorry to hear that your quitting the method hope you find something useful in your endeavor to make it in the forex world.

@ikke

mackphat is the hard-working type. Not the ''(req) forex holy grail system please share'' type. That is why i like him. His effort is in this thread makes is worth trying, even if we fail in this one, future experiments will still come. I remember when i was a newbie, not too long though, but hard work and determination got me trading like a freak. I started trading at 18 and this is just my 2-3yrs experience. My only problem is my education need more attension than my forex. Both of them are important to me.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....