REQ_ MyFx360 - InterMarket Analyser Dashboard

Hello mate, i'm still facing some error with no updated data as pic below, please help. thanks a lot in advance

Hi Xptitan,

Please remove the picture from your post and use that file: http://www.mediafire.com/?c3dsifzg79pmipi

Back to the question - it is DDE's problem - mean the Broco's platform does not return values... We can not do more about that. Perhaps trying with different broker is a solution. But that must be try.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

np FLT, anytime

can you just clear that part with manually Inputs...? if they are current month's, week's, daly opens/close/weighted...

Be Alert this IA designed only for Intraday.....

Concept of input should be the same as Basket IA...Every week on Sunday manually update input for month, week, daily close

Place order still based on technical analysis...This IA giving a fundamental signal & decision for trader either short or long at particular/active currency.

Trading style, depends on you, want to stick only 1 currency or trade bundle of currency as long as you ride the trend.

Reading on Intermarket stuff is the way to understand how this IA works.

Its a pleasure if somebody can add business cycle on it, I thinks its very useful to detect market sentiment overall.

Malaysia Boleh!.

FLT, do you mean that these inputs must be updated weekly? Not daily?

And what you mean with "business cycle"?

http://www.4shared.com/document/cBdB9ywk/Intermarket_Analysis_Profiting.html ............for reference..............

1.For intraday trader - update input weekly..my suggest on Sunday

2.Swing Trader - not compulsary

3.Business Cycle - please refer link above.

4.To place order you must refer technical analysis to gain max profit.(especially intraday trdr)

5.Remember! this is fundamental signal can be leading indicator not perfectly but works!

Hope can answer yours Musket....can u do me a favour?

http://www.4shared.com/document/cBdB9ywk/Intermarket_Analysis_Profiting.html ............for reference..............

4.To place order you must refer technical analysis to gain max profit.(especially intraday trdr)

5.Remember! this is fundamental signal can be leading indicator not perfectly but works!

Thanks for the answer, i will look at the book...

What favour? :)

Sure Todd,

hXXp://[email protected]/excel/password.html

excel password remover pro? would you mind to share?

i'd Passware password remover version 8 with crack need the latest one..

in post #90 - is that I have

it removes the protection

I have not (just lost one hdd) other tools right now, may check what I can find out. But you need to know that ANY pass remover software is limited... if, for example, some file has 40 symbols pass with numbers, letters, special characters... it is almost impossible to get it....

edit: found the Passware Kit Enterprise v8.3.0 - if you are interested - PM me... it is just offtopic

Edited by musketeer

Hey flt, thanks for the pdf. When you say update input weekly, which input? Where? Also what is the IA that you are referring to? Is it the dashboard?

I could use this also,

Maybe we could make a tools thread or something, as I have some thing i could share also

in post #90 - is that I have

it removes the protection

I have not (just lost one hdd) other tools right now, may check what I can find out. But you need to know that ANY pass remover software is limited... if, for example, some file has 40 symbols pass with numbers, letters, special characters... it is almost impossible to get it....

edit: found the Passware Kit Enterprise v8.3.0 - if you are interested - PM me... it is just offtopic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody.. what a GREAT thread.. u guy took GTwofx Dashboard and crack it!!!.. i know u all want the dashboard badly but WHY u all need to delete the GTwofx name and copyrigt?? Please give some credit for the people who had a hard time to make this dashboard.. Please don't remove the copyright

for FLT, i don't know why u also involve with this.. i am sad with u..

Hello everybody.. what a GREAT thread.. u guy took GTwofx Dashboard and crack it!!!.. i know u all want the dashboard badly but WHY u all need to delete the GTwofx name and copyrigt?? Please give some credit for the people who had a hard time to make this dashboard.. Please don't remove the copyright

for FLT, i don't know why u also involve with this.. i am sad with u..

Hi Ahmadul, are you the author of that excel file?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...