Steady Winner EA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayman007

I'm running 4.22 and notice something odd. I have it set at 3% and it displays I will be trading .16 lot size. The weird thing is sometimes it opens trades at .01 lot size (my min lot size). Is it doing this cause these trades are not high confident trades?

Hopefully ming is around to answer this one.

I was running this EA live on Fx-clearing, sigtrader and e-global; To be honoust, I'm very dissapointed about this EA; It had serious losers blowing away all the profits; i've stopped trading it since yesterday; In my oppinion a waste of money; I've bought the official EA. I've also noticed a probrem with the lot-sizes between the different brokers.

Guest Jayman007
The design of the EA is to trade the minimum lotsize

[1] when it is the frst trade

[2] when it is losing

[3] when it is after Friday afternoon

[4] when it is after 10 of Dec.

This is to hope that the EA can survive the most difficult market conditions.

[1]Is that the first trade of the day?

[2]After 1 loss or many?

[3]Can you please give a time in GMT for when this kicks in.

[4] Dec 10 through what date? When does it start trading normally again?

Thanks for the prompt reply Ming. I do really like your EA and only hope you decide to make the upgrade avail to your paid customers. Even if it's for another small fee.

Guest Jayman007
I was running this EA live on Fx-clearing, sigtrader and e-global; To be honoust, I'm very dissapointed about this EA; It had serious losers blowing away all the profits; i've stopped trading it since yesterday; In my oppinion a waste of money; I've bought the official EA. I've also noticed a probrem with the lot-sizes between the different brokers.

Just want to say that I'm running this on 2 live accounts...

FXCM UK had 51 trades for a total of 168.1 winning pips.

TDFX had 60 trades for 117 winning pips.

Both have been running since about the begin of the year.

I have also got the original Steady Winner! i removed it as from yesterday as it always takes the wrong direction then retraces back for a small loss. Yesterday got stopped out so that was the final straw. I trade much better manually knowing fundamentals such as the stock market jitters pivots etc. These EA's are mostly rubbish. If i had an EA making me money i wouldnt sell it no way! Best of Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Steadywinner,

I wanted to wait as long as I could before writing this comment. As you know we here in the forum have supported you by not sharing your Ea and buying directly from you. I as a trader can appreciate how hard it must be to keep up with the market so when your EA began losing. I decided to ride the wave expecting it to eventually recover. I traded it on 6 live accounts and just in this yr I have lost a couple thousand dls. It never recovered, it seems like every trade went immediately negative and would either loose a little or have a complete stop out.

I don't blame you nor am I upset, but It would be nice if you would contact those of us that purchased your Ea and at least give us an update on whether you are updating the EA or if you just gave up. I have had bad luck with both V3 and 4.22, maybe you can let us know if you have any updates coming soon. I wish you the best and hope you figure out what might be the problem so maybe we can recover some of our loses.

Regards

EZBusiness

Sorry, I had to do the same thing. Little gains, but big loses.

I have also got the original Steady Winner! i removed it as from yesterday as it always takes the wrong direction then retraces back for a small loss. Yesterday got stopped out so that was the final straw. I trade much better manually knowing fundamentals such as the stock market jitters pivots etc. These EA's are mostly rubbish. If i had an EA making me money i wouldnt sell it no way! Best of Luck

It is said that "Silence is Golden", but not necessarily in this case. It would be nice for an update. :hammer:

Hello Steadywinner,

I don't blame you nor am I upset, but It would be nice if you would contact those of us that purchased your Ea and at least give us an update on whether you are updating the EA or if you just gave up. I have had bad luck with both V3 and 4.22, maybe you can let us know if you have any updates coming soon. I wish you the best and hope you figure out what might be the problem so maybe we can recover some of our loses.

Regards

EZBusiness

I also noticed that SW is not performing well lately. We are now making V5.0. It has one more set of entry rules. In case the market is not trendy, it will shift to another mode. The Beta version has passed the tick data 99% backtest from 2007 and 2011. It will be available soon.

Ming

Ming

Thank You for the quick update. We still believe in you and will anxiously await the new version.

EzBusiness