Steady Winner EA

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have downloaded the free demo version from their website.

But I could not get any result on running the back test. Would like to compare the back test results from Go Markets and Alpari UK with the published back test result on FXDD.

Please share the back test result from Alpari and Go MArket if you've managed to get it run.

Thanks.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Can anybody who has used the latest and full version EA with good and consistent profits every month?

What is the expected net profit gain % per month? and what is the max drawdown and relative drawdown? How many trades does it place per day and per week?

I just want to receive your detailed experience on using the latest full version for my decision to purchase it and support the vendor of this potential good ea.

Thanks

James

There is a free version available. Evaluate it. If you like it and want to trade full lots pay the $28 dollars.

Stop being cheapskates. There is a difference between testing and ripping off good honest developers.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

There is a free version available. Evaluate it. If you like it and want to trade full lots pay the $28 dollars.

Stop being cheapskates. There is a difference between testing and ripping off good honest developers.

There is also a difference between free/cheap EA and a good performance!

Hi Guys,

I purchased the SteadyWinner Robot last week and I have been running it on a demo account with impressive results.The package I received had two robot versions "Original" and "AllBroker".They run with almost the same results.I believe there is a problem with the AllBroker coding.When you run it on a standard $100,000 account ,the label on the chart reads"You are trading 4 microlots,a $10,000 account reads 0.4 microlots and a $1,000 account reads 0.04 microlots. I believe it should read Lots.The trading size is correct with the right number of lots.Can any of you great coders who bought the robots correct the code? Also Can you also add to the code so that it trades on a mini account with the correct lot size? Incidently the Original versions reads correctly in lots.I would appreciate any help I can get.

Hi Guys,

I purchased the SteadyWinner Robot last week and I have been running it on a demo account with impressive results.The package I received had two robot versions "Original" and "AllBroker".They run with almost the same results.I believe there is a problem with the AllBroker coding.When you run it on a standard $100,000 account ,the label on the chart reads"You are trading 4 microlots,a $10,000 account reads 0.4 microlots and a $1,000 account reads 0.04 microlots. I believe it should read Lots.The trading size is correct with the right number of lots.Can any of you great coders who bought the robots correct the code? Also Can you also add to the code so that it trades on a mini account with the correct lot size? Incidently the Original versions reads correctly in lots.I would appreciate any help I can get.

If your purchase is legit then just contact the author. Every time I've emailed him he has replied promptly and helped me with what I needed.

It's not hard to correct the code but you will have a hard time finding someone who will post the code here. We want to help this developer out with our support and purchases, He deserves it.

If your purchase is legit then just contact the author. Every time I've emailed him he has replied promptly and helped me with what I needed.

It's not hard to correct the code but you will have a hard time finding someone who will post the code here. We want to help this developer out with our support and purchases, He deserves it.

I agree,he is an honest developer and deserves support.I had no intention of posting his EA here.I Emailed Ming several times on other problems and he prmptly answered them.I know he is a busy man and I didn't want to tie him up with recoding the Ea for a mini account.The problem with the chart label does not impair it so I do not need a prompt recoding.I thought that by posting on this thread a coder who bought the robot could fix the code and add a code for a mini acct and then.

Email to me.I did buy the Ea and if want to see my confirmation from Ming, I'll email it to you.

alecke34

Hi everybody. This is Ming, the coder of SteadyWinner. I am also a member of this forum. Thank you for your support.

I have noticed some problems in V3 too. But there is no need to do recoding yourself. Please email me for a beta version of V4. We have solved all the small problems reported by users and have rewritten the Money Mangement part in V4 to make it trade more smartly.

V4 also has a different trading logic which makes it more profitable in the long run. Although V3 is consistent, it is stubborn. Sometimes it does not open trades for days. V4 is more active and has more trades.

I just need some more time to write the user manual, then V4 will be released. Every user will be updated to V4 free.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Steadywinner,

I am interested in your EA. Please provide me with more updated detailed information such as:

1. Profit factor

2. Max drawdown and relative drawdown on both backtesting and forward-testing (with fixed lot size and with Money Management of 2% - 3% = TRUE) since Jan. 2009 up to this time.

+ Winning trade % versus Losing trade % ?

3. Is V4 able to work on mini live account with starting lot size from 0.01 ? and increasing lot size when account grows ?

Thanks for your providing these information before I purchase your EA.

Best regards,

James

Hi Phuc

you can get more info at http://steadywinner.mipropia.com/

Strategy Tester Report from 1999.10.07 07:00 to 2010.07.16 22:00 at http://steadywinner.mipropia.com/v3long.htm

Profit factor 1.38

Average consecutive wins 10 consecutive losses 1

$28 is not higher than another EA and you also get MQ4 code. You can edit with any input such as increase lot size etc.

If you wanna help Ming improve his EA, you can purchase V3 and also get V4 free when V4 release

Hello Steadywinner,

I tried emailing you with a question about your EA not working on the Broker I use but I never heard back from you. I use tadawulfx as one of my brokers but when I try using the downloaded version from your site it doesn't adjust to .05 lot increments. It just give an error message, have you fixed this on V3 or V4? I am ready to buy but im waiting to be able to use with Tadawulfx account. Please let me know if you intend to make it work with .05 lot increments.

Thanks

EzBusiness