Forex Morning Trade

kdjon

Hi,

May I know which MT4 Broker always having the server time same with London.

I'm with JadeFx and their server time always the same with London, but strange thing they adjusted their time when US daylight saving ended not when London DST ended. So, their market watch time was adjusted to London a week ago and not two weeks ago.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there is a new EA called Turbo Morning Trade that just came out an hour or two ago.

Unfortunately, it is not free even to existing FMT owner. But you can read about it here:

http://[email protected]/turbo/

It does seem to have some nice features. Too bad I only trade manually, so I cannot use the EA, otherwise I would be interested in getting one too.

FMT and trading in December

I have been asked several times about author's opinion on trading this in December holiday period. Finally, here is part of the email update that the author sent out. Hope it will help you decide if you want to adjusting your FMT trading in December:

-----------------------------------------------

Trading in December

-----------------------------------------------

Quite often I receive question if we should trade in December and

beginning of January.

I'm going to tell you my personal view, the decision is up to you.

First of all, if you are uncomfortable trading during Xmas and new

year, you can skip this period. There is nowhere to hurry in trading.

If you'll check my Results page for last year December, there was a

loss. But that was before we introduced the Break Even rule to the

trading system.

I made a backtest of December for the last 5 years using the

actual trading rules: TP = 35, SL = 40, BE = 20 :

2009: 5 pips

2008: 95 pips

2007: 170 pips

2006: -60 pips

2005: -95 pips

Not every year this month was profitable, just like with any other month,

but overall the system is in profit for the last 5 years in December.

I personally will trade during whole December, without any pause.

If you don't want to stop trading, but you feel uncomfortable about it,

you can reduce your risk.

For example, instead of trading with 2% risk, you can trade with 1%.

From reading some of the author's responses to questions on his own thread on T2W forum, the author seems to consider the turbo EA as an additional tool, although related to FMT, but separate from the basic FMT system. So while regular upgrades to existing FMT's EA will be free for existing customers, this new one is considered a separate product which allows you to try out many variations of entries and exiting strategies and different MM, so he is charging a fee on this. He said something like the basic FMT package does not require all the fancy testing features on this Turbo EA.

The author says he is selling this only to existing customers, but I doubt he will be confirming the email address of every single purchaser who decides to purchase the Turbo EA. Though I could be wrong.

Edited by joeytrader

Perhaps about time those who used the first FMT to make money and has made money to support the developer by buying the Turbo version. . . .

As the original sharer of FMT on this forum, I think I agree with the general philosophy that hedgehog has touched upon here.

Personally, I love this forum because it allows me to test out many systems which would otherwise be too expensive to purchase all on my own. Having said that, it has also been my practice that if I do find a system/method I like and use, and has actually made good money greater than the purchase cost of the system/method, I would usually like to reward those rare authors/system producers by eventually buying their products. (But of course, I would not tell them I already have their products previously downloaded from II).

I think it is only fair. For example, I would not feel guilty downloading and testing and NOT PAYING a cent to the K@rl Dittm@ns of the forex world. Because I will not be using their products for long or have generally found their products to be useless.

On the other hands, for the rare occasions that I do find myself using certain systems for longer than 6 to 8 weeks, or find the systems/methods to be profitable enough to pay the systems/methods themselves, then I will not hesitate to use the winnings to pay the original authors.

I think it is my way of supporting the good guys in the industries. I am of the old school who believe good deeds deserves to be rewarded. (Perhaps this is also my way to keep my conscience free.)

Anyway, a bit off topic, but just my own take of this.

As the original sharer of FMT on this forum, I think I agree with the general philosophy that hedgehog has touched upon here.

Personally, I love this forum because it allows me to test out many systems which would otherwise be too expensive to purchase all on my own. Having said that, it has also been my practice that if I do find a system/method I like and use, and has actually made good money greater than the purchase cost of the system/method, I would usually like to reward those rare authors/system producers by eventually buying their products. (But of course, I would not tell them I already have their products previously downloaded from II).

I think it is only fair. For example, I would not feel guilty downloading and testing and NOT PAYING a cent to the K@rl Dittm@ns of the forex world. Because I will not be using their products for long or have generally found their products to be useless.

On the other hands, for the rare occasions that I do find myself using certain systems for longer than 6 to 8 weeks, or find the systems/methods to be profitable enough to pay the systems/methods themselves, then I will not hesitate to use the winnings to pay the original authors.

I think it is my way of supporting the good guys in the industries. I am of the old school who believe good deeds deserves to be rewarded. (Perhaps this is also my way to keep my conscience free.)

Anyway, a bit off topic, but just my own take of this.

Well said joeytrader, the honest vendors need and should be support, vendors like Mark from FMT are rare and few.

FMT is so hot right now you can “fry an egg” on it. The problem which I do not know if it should be called a problem is other than FMT , that there are not many other commercial manual system like FMT, if any at all.

Granted that a simple EA was made for FMT , but its birth came from a manual system.

I agree 100% with hitescape. This is one EA that the developer truly deserves to be paid in full. And look guys this is a big discount from the original EA which cost $97. This is the mother of all FMT EA with all the whiz bang features and it's only for $67!

I think it is only fair that joeytrader has started this FMT forum and many of us using it profited handsomely from it. Do your part people.

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Can anybody please tell me what is difference between FMT EA and FMT Extended 2.0 between 2 different vendors? Which one is genuine and more profitable?

Because FMT Extended 2.0 is not blacklisted, anybody has this version, please kindly share it here for all of us to test and compare results together.

Thanks a lot

James