Dixie Scalper 2010 (share)

robbyg

Hi. Robby.

I am owner this ea. You must respect creator.

Roby. Ni dixie. Gak usah minta di decompile. Nanti kalo abis waktunya. Diperpanjang gratis kok tenang aja.

Yes. if you test the EA and decide to go live with it, it is only right and proper to purchase the EA.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

It is nothing than FAPTurbo in scalping M1 mode one one side and Funyoo's RSI Scalper on the other. It uses by default the RSI Scalper mode which is a decent Asian scalper but can have serious losses like yesterday (Sept-06-2010) when Japan Bank announced news. My recommendation is to use the original RSI scalper and not touch this EA. The developer put some logic checks inside the DLL to try to avoid education but useless. Sorry to the developer for spilling the truth here, but as you know this concept is not yours and you have no right hijacking someone else's work for your own profit. Anybody copying stuff will be found sooner or later.. it is just a matter of time. And sometimes serious consequences will occur.. I hope Funyoo takes some action.

Cheers

It's only producing ordermodify error 130 as far as I could see it in the journal

That shouldn't be too hard to be fixed

But until the bug isn't fixed, BT doesn't tell anything because you don't know the outcome of the trades if the ordermod would have always been accepted

yes you right. I am working in to fix it.On new version maybe fixed.

It is nothing than FAPTurbo in scalping M1 mode one one side and Funyoo's RSI Scalper on the other. It uses by default the RSI Scalper mode which is a decent Asian scalper but can have serious losses like yesterday (Sept-06-2010) when Japan Bank announced news. My recommendation is to use the original RSI scalper and not touch this EA. The developer put some logic checks inside the DLL to try to avoid education but useless. Sorry to the developer for spilling the truth here, but as you know this concept is not yours and you have no right hijacking someone else's work for your own profit. Anybody copying stuff will be found sooner or later.. it is just a matter of time. And sometimes serious consequences will occur.. I hope Funyoo takes some action.

Cheers

thanks.

No matter for me. Because i share for free. Gratis tis tis. Just to upgrade my skill only.