Req: Advanced Price Action Course by Brendan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so here it is. My review of this course:

I purchased the course. The reason why no one has it is because these are all streaming videos, so it's hard to capture. I know of a video download program called Orbit, that will download these as they stream. PLEASE take my word on this. This course if HORRIBLE!

I shouldn't say horrible because pure newbies will benefit from this. All Brendon does is go on and on and on about nothing but ****!!! He'll have an image of a kid on a tricycle and talk about how we start out not knowing what to do, and it takes time to get good at this. I listened to this for hours!!!

When he finally got into some chart examples, they were infantile examples...stuff we already know. He talks about ascending and descending triangles, about trendline breaks and areas of support and resistance. It's of no value whatsoever!

So please, no one ask me to share this, as I didn't download the videos with Orbit as it was a waste of time. Please, do not waste your time with wanting to know more about this course. Like you, I really thought this would be an amazing course. You know what's amazing? Or really good? Peter Bain's trade currency like big dogs. That was helpful. Dr. Barry Burns top dog trading's foundation courses were excellent. This? For $200, it was a huge waste of money. And that's what I'd like to talk about next.

After several emails, Brendan finally gave me a credit. He's not a bad guy. He simply wanted to help me. He wanted to know my trading strategy before he credited my account; however, it was very difficult to get my money back. Hear me out: this course is great for someone with zero experience about trading. Actually, it's an excellent course if you've never picked up a book on trading before, as it's an overview course. It has very little to do with Forex. Aside from that, if you know what ascending and descending flags/pennants are, you are way too advanced for this course.

Why did I buy it? I wanted to see if he had some insight into price action with forex and if he used tick volume in forex. I know there is no measure of volume, but I did hear tick volume could be used. His testimonials were all stellar, too. The thing of it is? There wasn't one bad review. They were all 5 star. That tells me he is cherry picking his testimonials.

You, like me, can all move on now, and forget about purchasing this. There is no value to anyone with any experience whatsoever. It's boring as heck. BORING.

Edited by jbozman

Thanks for the review. Have anyone been able to view this course

Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point Course

from Chris Capre at 2ndSkies.com

Learn Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point rule-based systems that work.

In this course, you will learn high-probability Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point strategies that are backed upon over 10+years of quantitative data. You will be learning the actual proprietary setups which are entirely rule based making them easy to learn and identify.

Advanced Price Action Trading

We have analyzed Price Action Patterns over the last 10 years and come up with precision methods to trade these setups based upon proprietary quantitative data never been published before. These are all highly advanced strategies that are easy to learn yet offer you high-probability setups to trade the markets with a maximum of one indicator.

If you are looking to simplify your trading while have precision methods, then the course is the way to learn them. What Price Action methods will you learn?

-How to trade S-Bars?

-Finding tops and bottoms with the Advanced bar-P System

-How to find precise continuation trades with the bar-I System

-How to identify the most important moves in the market

-Properly trade Gaps using quantitative data

-How to identify/map/trade trends

-BR Trading

And more…

Advanced Pivot Point Trading

If you are not using Pivot Points now, then after the course you will be as you will understand their potency and power and how they solve the most important issue for traders – entries and exits. We have tested over 10 separate metrics on Pivot Points for the last 10+years on things such as;

What are the % chances any single pivot will be broken on any given day

If one pivot is broken, the % chance the next one will be touched

How close price has to get to a pivot before its likely to touch it

How to trade reversals with pivot points (Reversion to the Mean)

How to find optimum breakouts using pivot points (RS3 Breakouts)

And more…

This course is like no other. There are almost no books written on Pivot Points or Advanced Price Action techniques. The quantitative proprietary data along with the precise methods derived from the vast amount of data we collected make this course completely unlike anything else out there. Simply put, you cannot find this data, information or rule-based systems to trade Price Action or Pivot Points anywhere else.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12561-Req-Advanced-Price-Action-and-Pivot-Point-Course

Chris from 2nd skies is a pretty decent guy. I've shared emails with him and he's solid...least that's how he appears. The reason why you won't find his advanced price action course (or anything from 2nd skies) is that he streams his videos, just like the course I purchased from 123learntotrade. They aren't direct downloads. So you need a program like Orbit to capture them as you watch online. Orbit downloads videos fairly quick. Example: If the video is 10 minutes long, Orbit will download it in about 3 minutes. Much depends upon your internet connection, though. I'd really like to get my hands on his course; however, someone will need to pay for it and download it using Orbit (or something similar).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

where can i still download this?

Thanks for the review. Have anyone been able to view this course

Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point Course

from Chris Capre at 2ndSkies.com

Learn Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point rule-based systems that work.

In this course, you will learn high-probability Advanced Price Action and Pivot Point strategies that are backed upon over 10+years of quantitative data. You will be learning the actual proprietary setups which are entirely rule based making them easy to learn and identify.

Advanced Price Action Trading

We have analyzed Price Action Patterns over the last 10 years and come up with precision methods to trade these setups based upon proprietary quantitative data never been published before. These are all highly advanced strategies that are easy to learn yet offer you high-probability setups to trade the markets with a maximum of one indicator.

If you are looking to simplify your trading while have precision methods, then the course is the way to learn them. What Price Action methods will you learn?

-How to trade S-Bars?

-Finding tops and bottoms with the Advanced bar-P System

-How to find precise continuation trades with the bar-I System

-How to identify the most important moves in the market

-Properly trade Gaps using quantitative data

-How to identify/map/trade trends

-BR Trading

And more…

Advanced Pivot Point Trading

If you are not using Pivot Points now, then after the course you will be as you will understand their potency and power and how they solve the most important issue for traders – entries and exits. We have tested over 10 separate metrics on Pivot Points for the last 10+years on things such as;

What are the % chances any single pivot will be broken on any given day

If one pivot is broken, the % chance the next one will be touched

How close price has to get to a pivot before its likely to touch it

How to trade reversals with pivot points (Reversion to the Mean)

How to find optimum breakouts using pivot points (RS3 Breakouts)

And more…

This course is like no other. There are almost no books written on Pivot Points or Advanced Price Action techniques. The quantitative proprietary data along with the precise methods derived from the vast amount of data we collected make this course completely unlike anything else out there. Simply put, you cannot find this data, information or rule-based systems to trade Price Action or Pivot Points anywhere else.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12561-Req-Advanced-Price-Action-and-Pivot-Point-Course

• 6 years later...