Ninja Trader 6.5 16 using XAMPP Apache for people who don't like IIS

Bingo69

Oh yeah and also it only works on Windows 32 bit no 64 bit support for winblows you can get 64 support for apache but only in linux/unix <<<< Which Ninja doesn't support unless with WINE.

Hey and any of you Ninja fools watching, s**k it, you rip off f**s, $1000 for a license.

Your license market is going to go to hell when I am finished you .

Edited by Kardel Sharpeye

bingo69, Behave please ! ...

Yep ... better use baby webserver :)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

ah... well bingo69 :) Sorry ... it just that I don't like to type " su*k and Fo*l" is not very typo word to use in a forum. :)

So forgive me if You miss understood, or my words is not "nice" for you. anyway, If I really did not respect your works, why on earth i should press thanks button ... ;)

You can take your stuff back. but you loss a lot of friend here :) so I am looking up for you to back. if you like to ... relax, I wont banned you for the cause that u did...

You, me and other member there, Do need each other !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>