Euroblaster 7.11 Class Action Lawsuit Request

Guest gotoGuy

Guest gotoGuy

>:) I have no commercial interest in this product. Is there any information in this forum regarding Euroblaster 7.11. This latest version EA shows much good information on the web page of its promoter. See link hxxp://euro-blaster.com/details.html (xx=tt)

I believe much of the code of this EA and many other EA's being marketed is stolden from open source code forums like this one. The rape of forum ideas by hiring a programmer to fine tune things a little then the placing of a copy right does will not hold up in court. Please post a cracked copy of this EA in this forum so open source coders can determine how much of their code has been taken by marketers. I suspect some of the code posted by myself in forums is being used in this EA. Open source coders are entitled to monetary compensation from commercial EA vendors for ideas shared then stolden in open source code forums and these ideas now being marketed for profit. Commercial EA vendors can not steal ideas on forums then market these ideas. If you see some of your code in this EA or others being marketed, then you are entitled to monetary compensation by law. Go hire an attorney and sue the commercial EA vendors. EA's produced by commercial vendors black listed by this forum or any other forums should be required to prove that none of the code or ideas was taken from other sources like open forums.=D>

Bewarned those of you who think you are clever. I strongly believe they have something to hide each time they make moves to have these EA's blacklisted and prevent people from having a look at the EA.

If you have a good product and are really confident of it, no matter what, people will buy it so that they can continue to have access to updates in the future.

gotoGuy, i agree with you completely.

Bewarned those of you who think you are clever. I strongly believe they have something to hide each time they make moves to have these EA's blacklisted and prevent people from having a look at the EA.

If you have a good product and are really confident of it, no matter what, people will buy it so that they can continue to have access to updates in the future.

gotoGuy, i agree with you completely.

Sorry, but "Euroblaster 7.11 Class Action Lawsuit Request" without any proof?

Guest gotoGuy
The proof is in the graph outputs on the back and forward tests. Many graph outputs on commercial EA's are identical to open source code EA's in forums. This means the code was copied. The only way you can get identical back test results between EA's is by the same code. If a commercial EA uses open source code in their marketed EA, then those whom derived the code in a forum are entitled to monetary compensation against the commercial vendor for taking code for profit not belonging to them. Putting a copy right on the marketed EA does not protect the commerical vendor. You have to prove it.

The proof is in the graph outputs on the back and forward tests. Many graph outputs on commercial EA's are identical to open source code EA's in forums. This means the code was copied. The only way you can get identical back test results between EA's is by the same code. If a commercial EA uses open source code in their marketed EA, then those whom derived the code in a forum are entitled to monetary compensation against the commercial vendor for taking code for profit not belonging to them. Putting a copy right on the marketed EA does not protect the commerical vendor. You have to prove it.

we're talking about EB 7.11

no doubt that there are copies of OS EAs that are sold

latest example was the "legend"

But can you show me the OS EA that has same/similar entries like EB?

It takes me a few minutes to compare the code because I've got EB 7.11

Guest gotoGuy
Most of the good code is copied from Russian forums. Then such code is marketed. It is easy to trace similar back test graph outputs if you spend the time in such forums. Use a good translator.

:)):)):)) This site is full of sharing the commercial EAs/Indicators without paying a penny. Do we really have the right to questions anyone's copyright issue? :-O Do we really want to rock the boat? :-? I think not....

BTW, gotoguy's status showed as "banned". Banned from what? Banned member still can start the thread/ post thread ? Just curious!

Edited by fx4_ever