100 pips v40

Hey All...

I was wondering if someone could look at this EA. I attached it to a live account... BOOM... it opened 50 orders in 2 mintues! I panicked and started to close out the orders as my account hit the Margin Call... but I was profitable.

I was wondering if someone could change the parameters to control the Maximum orders on this EA. I thought it might be promising, but with a more conservative approach without having to open 50 orders at a time.

www 4sh@red com/file/UxzErnip/100_pips_V40.html

Would appreciate any help... Thanks.... J Nasu

Hey All...

I was wondering if someone could look at this EA. I attached it to a live account... BOOM... it opened 50 orders in 2 mintues! I panicked and started to close out the orders as my account hit the Margin Call... but I was profitable.

I was wondering if someone could change the parameters to control the Maximum orders on this EA. I thought it might be promising, but with a more conservative approach without having to open 50 orders at a time.

Attached to live account without knowing it will open 50 orders at one go...you got to be kidding

• 8 months later...

Will someone Please re-upload, link does not work.

Hey All...

Edited by newbie111