Forex Skyline - boring but profitable!

Hi fxknight.

Do you still recommend this ea? I wonder what settings you have to make it safe live. It seems to me a little unsafe ea, but would like to hear from you and perhaps you share your settings. Thanks.

I have not used it since it is risky and can get into trouble. I am sticking with non-Asian scalpers, non-martingdale and non-multiposition EAs. Much safer this way but not a lot of choices available.

Good luck

I have not used it since it is risky and can get into trouble. I am sticking with non-Asian scalpers, non-martingdale and non-multiposition EAs. Much safer this way but not a lot of choices available.

Good luck

maybe u can try this...

Full Day Trader H1

http://depositfiles.com/files/n4bmlougg

looks like very good ea from russian...

Looks very risky. It accumulates many multiple positions against the current market condition and if the market does not retrace to give it its expected profit.. then the account is gone. I truly recommend to stay away from these type of EAs. Any time you see multiple positions on the same pair, no matter what the performance might show, move on to the next EA evaluation. Saves you time and money.

Cheers