cacus STARC strategy

cacus STARC strategy  

21 members have voted

1. 1. cacus STARC strategy

Hi there forum!

I'm here to share a strategy i've been working on from some time ago.

I've shared this one at the list i'm for about for 2 years. Now i'm glad to share it here too.

I'm attaching the indicator and the templates for m1, m5, m15 and m60 charts. Also the profile I use for scalping and analysing the waves.

Let me know what you think about this idea.

It's similar to my older BBK strategy, i'm gonna post that one too on a next post.

Be careful about breakouts, specially on lower TFs, watch the waves on higher TFs.

About the strategy...

It's a channel strategy/analysis system. Some of you may find a correlation with MAs, some other would find this useful for EW analysis on different TFs... That's what would be interesting to discuss here.

I was, and frankly i still a bit, disgusted with people criticizing with no fundamentals or arguments or just simply taking and not collaborating even with a simple "Hey, have you thought about adding a xxx to it"...

It's as simple as (initially) a 14 periods MA generating a channel based on ATR values added to the MA (+atr for top of the channel and -atr for low channel border), and i've added accelerator in order to get the channel to adapt better in case fast movements start to happen.

It's based on STARC channels, i've found it to be a strategy Warren Buffet used to make it's fortune (don't know if this is actually true).

Look for it on google and you'll find out more about it.

You can play with the periods for ATR and MA as you like for each pair, also you can attach the channel to whatever TF you like and make the channel to get draw on a different TF, like adding the channel to a m1 chart but getting it to draw a m5 channel changing the Periodo value to 5, for example. Play with it.

Here you'll find the pack:

http://www.4shared.com/file/bnYuSf7v/Cacus_channel_pack.html

Here some screenshots of how i use it:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1944/cacuschannelstrategy.jpghttp://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1944/cacuschannelstrategy.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1361/cacuschannelstrategy2.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4916/workspace.gif

Enjoy!

JC

title changed to STARC -mod

Edited by konorti
author requested SPARC change to STARC as he misspelled STARC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....It's based on STARC channels, i've found it to be a strategy Warren Buffet used to make it's fortune ......You can play with the periods for ATR and MA as you like for each pair, also you can attach the channel to whatever

Roflmao, this guy cacus is making fun on us..... He is claiming that Warren Buffet used a scalping- countertrend strategy to make his fortune....LOL... EVERY TRADER IN THE WORLD knows that Warren Buffet uses only a long term strategy of a bargain hunter. A very important rule of Warren buffet is:

"Rule number two: Ignore technical analysis..." so it is very ridiculous to say that Warren Buffet uses some "Starc channels" when he is buying stocks if WB ignores technical analysis at all….

By the way the rules of warren buffet are:

-Rule number one: Buy a company you'd be willing to hold for a lifetime

-Rule number two: Ignore technical analysis.

-Rule number three: Focus on the Fundamentals.

- Rule number four: Buy long term

- Rule number five: Buy low sell high.

Read more at: _http://www.epinions.com/finc-review-1935-D65AB19-38EAE41E-prod2

some instructions plz about the system

this is not a system... is almost the same if you use a simple bollinger band (20,2) or (20,3)..... please, be serious in the forex trading if you want to make money... try the THV system for scalping, or some other good scalping system, ok?

this is not a system... is almost the same if you use a simple bollinger band (20,2) or (20,3)..... please, be serious in the forex trading if you want to make money... try the THV system for scalping, or some other good scalping system, ok?

Are you stupid enough to even follow me here?

First of all, about Warren Buffet, i've never said it was true, i've read it on the article i've found on the internet about SPARC channels. If you are not gonna collaborate on this thread please be gentle to go away. (Just for the record, guys at indo, please take note of this).

Why don't you just stop trolling against me and share something USEFUL and yours? uh?.

PLEASE Ruslander, stop digging, you're gonna end buried...

Because your short mind sees some similarity it doesn't means exactly they are the same (oh, you meant "almost"?). If you put a bollinger next to this channel you'll see how stupid you are by telling this.

Because your short mind sees some similarity it doesn't means exactly they are the same (oh, you meant "almost"?). If you put a bollinger next to this channel you'll see how stupid you are by telling this.

calm down, moderators already told you to calm down and stop to your rude coments when you cant give a correct answer... I am not insulting you... I have no need to insult you ...you embarrass yourself when you show your ignorance about the forex market...

calm down, moderators already told you to calm down and stop to your rude coments when you cant give a correct answer... I am not insulting you... I have no need to insult you ...you embarrass yourself when you show your ignorance about the forex market...

LOL, sorry but WE been asked to calm down, and YOU was the one that started trolling, the proof is at this forum, i'm not gonna answer you anymore, you proven yourself as what you are: a troller. You came to this thread now to start messing with me again and not to share or make suggestions so it's not worthy to answer you anymore. People here will notice sooner who you are (a lot of them already showed you you're pointless).

Take care.

Yorgo, this guy cacus is lying saying that "he found it to be a strategy Warren Buffet used to make it's fortune...."...it is clear that he dont know anything about Warren Buffet and he is just trying to confuse and attract attention in a misleading and sly manner.... and when someone corrects him, his insults become very aggressive....

We must remain silent when someone lies or misinform to the traders just by fear to insults?

Edited by rolando

Yorgo, this guy cacus is lying saying that "he found it to be a strategy Warren Buffet used to make it's fortune...."...it is clear that he dont know anything about Warren Buffet and he is just trying to confuse and attract attention in a misleading and sly manner.... and when someone corrects him, his insults become very aggressive....

We must remain silent when someone lies or misinform to the traders just by fear to insults?

Ok, stop lying!!!!!

YOU are the one that start insulting!!!!! WITHOUT ANY POINT!

THE PROOF is here at this very same forum, anyone can see it, so please stop because you have not argument!

And please! I've never said that the warren buffett stuff to be true! I've also put that in parenthesis, YOU STILL HAVE NO POINT! STOP IT just like Yorgo said!

Strategies are here to be tested and if proven profitable used on live accounts ... it would be best if you tried it and if proven not profitable make your comments then, or don't try it and don't comment... from my reading of first post I did not get impression that cacus was saying Warren Buffet used this particular strategy ... If members would make constructive comments or no comment at all it would be better for a lot of these forums ... I hate going thru threads and have to sort thru all this nonsense ... So please, I think we are all adults here and choice is ours.

Ok, stop lying!!!!!

YOU are the one that start insulting!!!!! WITHOUT ANY POINT!

THE PROOF is here at this very same forum, anyone can see it, so please stop because you have not argument!

And please! I've never said that the warren buffett stuff to be true! I've also put that in parenthesis, YOU STILL HAVE NO POINT! STOP IT just like Yorgo said!

where are my insults? public forums are to discuss. You react very aggressively with insults when someone tells the truth when you are wrong......

Strategies are here to be tested and if proven profitable used on live accounts ... it would be best if you tried it and if proven not profitable make your comments then, or don't try it and don't comment... from my reading of first post I did not get impression that cacus was saying Warren Buffet used this particular strategy ... If members would make constructive comments or no comment at all it would be better for a lot of these forums ... I hate going thru threads and have to sort thru all this nonsense ... So please, I think we are all adults here and choice is ours.

Correct. Good coment: Strategies are here to be tested and if proven profitable used on live accounts... but people here need to find SERIOUS STRATEGIES WITH SOME BACKTESTS showing some potential ... and not simple bands like many others and still someone tries to promote it saying that Warren Buffet is using this strategy ... LOL...

Cacus, what broker r u using? Like with all scalping strategies, need low spread ... 0.9 and 1 pip spread good for this just by looking at your pictures

junglist,

I use Jade, GoMarkets, IamFX, FxPro... The best so far is Jade, but they are not regulated so be caution about managing big numbers with them. So far, my accounts are ok, they have good support and excellent execution. IamFX too, they are not regulated like Jade. GoMarkets and FxPro doesn't have spreads as good as Jade and Iam but they are regulated.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards.

JC

Cacus, I personally have stayed away for scalping (leave that for ea's) , just added your template to H1 chart ... added fractals to mix ... can use SPARC for trend direction, trade break of last fractal .. if up last high fractal if down last low fractal ... should be able to get about 10 pips per trade ... and once fractals are formed pending orders can be set ... and like with any strategy be careful of news release ... will try to post picture ..

junglist,

Great addition here. An alternative use of the channel :)

Have you tried loading the preset file for the 1H chart? it's gonna load the channel on 4H MTF mode but it will be drawn on the 1H timeframe, you'll note the difference. Let me know what you think.

guys ! No argue please !

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

junglist,

Great addition here. An alternative use of the channel :)

Have you tried loading the preset file for the 1H chart? it's gonna load the channel on 4H MTF mode but it will be drawn on the 1H timeframe, you'll note the difference. Let me know what you think.

Hi, actually this was loaded with preset, i just added fractals ..