*i*D*R*A*W*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in too. I'll keep looking and post back if I find anything.

Has anyone seen this page yet? hxxp://codebase.mql4.com/5996#22593

have been using trendmeleaveme ea to semi automate my trading I have been using another open order manager because I didnt know Orders Guardian existed. THanks SO much, You have completed my system. this is just idea of taking this EA and Trendmeleave to the next level.

The EA would be called "idraw"

Basically we draw our entry lines; rename the object to b_break (long on break) s_break (short on break) B_bounce (buy on trendline bounce) s_bounce (sell on trendline bounce)

Be able to draw and label several entries- B_break 1,2,3,4 etc S_ break 1,2,3,4, etc s_bounce 1,2,3, etc and so on...

Offer : One cancels the other: if b-break 1 enters, close s_bounce 1 (just example) This EA should have several external EA parameters so we can list 3-4 "if", "then " combinations

Stoploss- can be trendline, ma, envelope (just like Order Guardian- Awesome Idea)

Label Object line: SL_S_bounce1, SL_b_break1, SL_b_bounce1, SL_b_bounce 2

Take Profit: can be trendline, ma, envelope (just like Order Guardian- Awesome Idea)

Label Object line: TP_b_break 2 etc

Moving average and envelope can be implemented in the same way by using different moving averages for certain trades by renaming the properties within the indiicator to complement a particular Trade

This is just a few ideas: I did not go into detail but this should be the basic idea. If you are a programmer and need more information of these idea, email me at [email protected]

Edited by wades-world

• 3 weeks later...

if you are not already a member, Please sign up and get the iDRAW for free. The info is on the front page of the blog. or you can send an email to [email protected]

I have auto forwarding linked to that email for the download instructions.

kind regards,

Will

[email protected]

http://www.pipinvestment.com

--

William Schaarrand

PipInvestment

Long Beach Ca, USA