(req) Forexmetapips

This EA is modified Forex Sprinter from few months ago. If you check both sites http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hWeedSfuHRcJ:www.forexsprinter.com/faq.php+forexsprinter&cd=2&hl=bg&ct=clnk

and

http://forexmetapips.blogspot.com/p/faqs.html

They're the same. And Forex Sprinter was a copy of some other EA.

forexmacc.mt4live.com

I believe it's not the same but modified. He's offering direct download after payment so if anybody could find the hidden link for download it would be perfect. As a matter of fact I think this EA has got potential. Although it's demo test it's not a 1 pip scalper. It's going for 5-15 pips lately and it perfectly survived the strong down move today with profit.
forexmacc.mt4live.com

I believe it's not the same but modified. He's offering direct download after payment so if anybody could find the hidden link for download it would be perfect. As a matter of fact I think this EA has got potential. Although it's demo test it's not a 1 pip scalper. It's going for 5-15 pips lately and it perfectly survived the strong down move today with profit.

Below is the extract of the email he sent me.

Thanks for your interest.

Stats is on Investtech broker.

You can try ECN brokers such as Nordmarkets, ATC, FBS, Fxclearing, Masterforex etc.

Other brokers you can try is Exness, Investtech etc.

Best Regards,

FMP

I dont think metapips is a complete clone of sprinter. It seem to be behaving better than sprinter from the forward test for now.

He strongly recommends a ECN broker with fast execution and low spreads from the few conversation i have had with him.

If someone could share, i will like to have a go at the EA.