Trendline Trader working

Bingo69

Bingo, looks like this is the same guy that developed the Decision Bar...which really was just based on a Dynamic S/R. What is your best method, I like using a system like BWT and scalping? Initial move stop a 8 ticks, and a target of 3 and 4 ticks, 2 cars. Then when a run turns into a trend then buy pullbacks to the volatility stop, target at 4 ticks for first target. Then get to free trade and trail for runners, use a trailing stop next bar back a 40% level. When momentum slows, jump up to the bottom of the running candle and stop 1 tick under it. Edited by tradernate
clarification

• 1 month later...
somehow i can not see the download link...

Here you go....I think Bingo took his toys home and does not want to play any more, but I had a copy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B0TNN2K5

Do the usual...put your machine ID in the xml provided, in the IIS vendorlicense folder

Instructions:

You need a cracked version of Ninjatrader for this indicator.

1. In order to install the indicator you need to know your machine ID. You can get it from the Help/About box in Ninjatrader.

2. Install TLT Indicators by running TLT_NinjaSetup.exe.

3. Create the folder C:\inetpub\wwwroot\vendorlicense if it does not exist already.

4. Copy TrendLineTrader-R-TrendLineTrader-MACHINEID.xml there.

5. Rename the file so 123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF0 is replaced by your machine code.

6. Edit the file with notepad. Replace 123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF0 with your machine code.

The indicator will now work in Ninjatrader if you did everything correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...