(REQ)Easy Forex Color Coded Trend System

Cazador, looks like you qualify for a discount! Cynthia says "This system can be purchased in two ways for the next 24 hours: SPECIAL LOW INTRODUCTORY PRICE via PayPal for $69.95 or only $49.95 if you help me promote this new website." Your post is kind of promoting her website... ;-) Edited by murtamad
Sorry! My mistake, it was THANKS that started the post. So THANKS qualifies for the discount.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for all the 'Thanks' everyone! I'm affraid like with most systems this one has a few flaws. I noticed without seeing the actual price bar, you can get a long range bar which triggers a buy or sell, then price retraces, stopping you out for a good size loss. Like with any system, paper trade it first to get the true feel of it. As jeywhistle said there is some repainting going on as well, can't tell how much it affects entries yet

• 7 months later...
There seems another

1. Daily charts strategy offered by Cynthia called Easy forex System for a further $19.95 or $9.95 if you promote her site.

http://daytradeforex.com/Color_Coded_Trend_Trading_System/

2. There is a multipair dashboard on the up buy of the colour coded manual system.

Does anyone have either of these??

Here is more of Cynthia's stuff....posy#9 by cubicrey...http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9996-Basic-amp-Advanced-the-easy-forex-breakout-trend-trading-simple-system