Wanted:Fores Derivative pro version and Forex outbreak!

Guest phreak
Reported. My EA is legally copyrighted, and I have the docs to prove it.

Reported to who? What are you talking about? Just browse this forum a bit: do you really think anybody cares about your 'copyright' here? 99.9% of crap guys like you sell isn't worth a penny anyway...

Don't make a fool out of yourself in advance: when somebody eventually shares your EA, it will likely go straight into the garbage bin...

Reported to who? What are you talking about? Just browse this forum a bit: do you really think anybody cares about your 'copyright' here? 99.9% of crap guys like you sell isn't worth a penny anyway...

Don't make a fool out of yourself in advance: when somebody eventually shares your EA, it will likely go straight into the garbage bin...

The site admins.

Maybe you don't understand. Nobody else copyrights their code. Ours is. Whether you think it's worth $0.01 or $1k, its copyrighted. Do you not understand what that means??

If you have any love or respect for this 'hangout' of yours, you'll all think before sharing.

The site admins.

Maybe you don't understand. Nobody else copyrights their code. Ours is. Whether you think it's worth $0.01 or $1k, its copyrighted. Do you not understand what that means??

If you have any love or respect for this 'hangout' of yours, you'll all think before sharing.

Gents, guessing there is no need for a back and forward regarding sharing.

FXOutbreak, simply request the moderators to add your EA to the Blacklist of the forum. Once blacklisted, it will be monitored and won't be shared accordingly.

Else, it would be great to have a productive discussion going instead and sharing experience. Guessing that might be a better marketing approach.

There are some questions pending already http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/8143-(REQ)-Forex-Outbreak

Cheers

Oh and by the way FxOutbreak, Don't you feel ashamed selling your CRAP to other people Copyright or not. You should creep in a hole and start to stink like the RIP OFF DOG YOU ARE !! I do not have time for any Piece of JUNK a** programmer selling EA's and False dreams to the public STEALING THEIR MONEY !! You piece of ....... and now you come here Talking about Copyright WHILE YOU ARE STEALING UNSUSPECTING peoples Money without Blinking an eye - GO AWAY !!!

Oh and by the way FxOutbreak, Don't you feel ashamed selling your CRAP to other people Copyright or not. You should creep in a hole and start to stink like the RIP OFF DOG YOU ARE !! I do not have time for any Piece of JUNK a** programmer selling EA's and False dreams to the public STEALING THEIR MONEY !! You piece of ....... and now you come here Talking about Copyright WHILE YOU ARE STEALING UNSUSPECTING peoples Money without Blinking an eye - GO AWAY !!!

Don't waist your time with him, you're not addressing your message to an actual person. You are addressing a hard rock wall who sold his Conscience to the Devil time ago. This Animal wouldn't mind ripping us apart and eating our children for dinner while will still sound sleep at night later on !!

Reported. My EA is legally copyrighted, and I have the docs to prove it.

thanks for letting us know. we will try to delete any links shared in a timely manner.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guest phreak
The site admins.

Hey, good news for you, crook: there is a high probability your EA won't be shared here simply because nobody wants to waste time on it following the backtest and review:

hxxp://forex-robot-hazard.com/outbreak/backtest/eurusd%20original%20settings.htm

h**p://www.4xproject.com/ee/index.php/forexrobots/review/forex_outbreak

Only a crook or an idiot can come up with this kind of obvious nonsense. You pick the one which applies to you :) And 'copyrighting' this stupidity just blows my mind...