EA Matrice4 based on Cog

Matrice4 Expert Advisor is mainly composed of four indicators that individually have already demonstrated their power.

belkhayate : The center of gravity, the Timing, The Goldband and Vostro.

Login: 7261122

Password: r6wcwkp

Server: 209.227.115.13: 443

Login: 7741791

Password: matrix2

Server: 66,151,194,197: 443

for more information send me pm.

I know seller copy's is limited by numbers, ea use heavy protection

This is really interesting expert

soon I will post real money live account, too

Edited by nurion

Try this

Matrix 1 ouvert début juillet avec 3000 $

Login : 7261122

Mot de passe : r6wcwkp

Serveur : 209.227.115.13 : 443

Matrix 2 ouvert fin juillet avec 5000$

sur ce compte nous avons réduit le facteur "Risque"

Login : 7741791

Mot de passe : matrix2

Serveur: 66.151.194.197 : 443

EA use fixed stop and trailing stop also. The system is based only fully belkhayate theory. center of gravity bands, Vostro and Gold bands.

price is high unfortunately around 950EUR

If you are interested I can give you sellers contact datails, would be interesting if anyone can buy this.

pm me

Bars en test 64615 Ticks modelés 20322460 Qualité du modelage 90%

Erreurs des graphiques désaccordés 0

Dépot initial 1000.00

Profit total net 15889.56 Profit brut 23595.19 Perte brute -7705.63

Facteur de profit 3.06 Rémunération espérée 28.27

Chute absolue 146.93 Chute maximal (%) 2203.07 (16.82%) Enfoncement relatif 47.18% (1728.34)

Total des Trades 562 Positions SHORT (vente) gagnées % 324 (91.98%) Positions LONG (achat) gagnées % 238 (91.60%)

Profits des Trades (% du total) 516 (91.81%) Pertes des Trades (% du total) 46 (8.19%)

Le plus large gains par Trade 470.33 pertes par Trade -640.47

Average (moyenne) gains par Trade 45.73 pertes par Trade -167.51

Maximum gains consecutifs (profit en $) 54 (673.78) pertes consecutives (perte en $) 3 (-116.46)

Maximal Gains consecutifs (coups gagnants) 2069.18 (35) Pertes consecutives (coups perdants) -994.24 (2)

Average (moyenne) gains consecutifs 15 Pertes consecutives

Its not been long since forward test is running as you see

also many of you have heard about famous trader belkhayate ( The indicators; Center of gravity, timing, Vostro)

This ea is based on 100% on that trade logic.

my friend is selling for 950 EUR Just in case anyone will be interested you can contact him directly he is from Spain

Edited by nurion

Its not been long since forward test is running as you see

also many of you have heard about famous trader belkhayate ( The indicators; Center of gravity, timing, Vostro)

This ea is based on 100% on that trade logic.

my friend is selling for 950 EUR Just in case anyone will be interested you can contact him directly he is from Spain

i don't know if you know buddy that:but this forum is about sharing .

best regards

ramliam

Just setting the record straight for the COG concept by Mr. Belkhayate. I've tested the progressive COG indicator versions along with the EAs not too long ago and my conclusion is that it is all pure junk. His indicators repaint and if you get a signal in live trading it will never match what you see after the fact since everything repaints. The channels making up the COG concept redraw badly and I don't recommend wasting time on this stuff. Unless you want to do for entertainment ;)

Cheers

Just setting the record straight for the COG concept by Mr. Belkhayate. I've tested the progressive COG indicator versions along with the EAs not too long ago and my conclusion is that it is all pure junk. His indicators repaint and if you get a signal in live trading it will never match what you see after the fact since everything repaints. The channels making up the COG concept redraw badly and I don't recommend wasting time on this stuff. Unless you want to do for entertainment ;)

Cheers

we will see - perhaps in ranging or low volatility or in other circumstances it works...

fxknight, do you have these indies? or may be EAs based on ? :)

sorry unfortunately its not mine so I can not share this ea.

if its not right topic I ask moderators to close

yep. spam. share or don't bother. if it works sales will happen.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 months later...

Cheers

Hi,

I think it's wrong to talk about repaint in this case. THE COG can be, by definition, only dynamic.Isn't a buy/sell indicator green/red.

Is like saying that an moving average isn't good because it repaint.. LOL.

we will see - perhaps in ranging or low volatility or in other circumstances it works...

fxknight, do you have these indies? or may be EAs based on ? :)

yes in ranging days is a good indicator (dyamic res/sup overbought/ipersell), you can find many systems based on COG . Search for Oan, Xard COG etc..

One example is this template from xard777 hxxp://[email protected]/showthread.php?p=3461794

this a photo on 5min charts , but Belkhayate original rules speak about 4H time frame

hxxp://screendash.com/13968