X4bot (SHARE)

san2x

Backtest results are a pure nightmare

LOL no wonder why on their page no backtest, nor live myfxbook acc. is shown..

Welcome in the EA scammer world!

I already pointed for the fact that there were no EA inputs showing on the backtest screenshot on their sales page. something did not seem right!

Anyways, what about the refunds, are they impossible to get?

I think since its through Plimus, then those who persue a refund will end up getting it eventually

can anyone make this ea without serial generator

its very annoying if we must generated every demo account into serial ....

(just in case they change the thankyoupage.php)-if they found out their ea is have been share here

thank you

They probably already did find out, tust they are monitoring every word written here after Norman has pointed for how their livestats been faked!

My guess is these bumb scammers still figuring out how to change the thankyoupage.php

cheers,

It's been a few days and I have not gotten any trades yet. I set it up on 6 currency pairs, but I believe that it was only made for 4. The manual is not helpful about currency pairs, and seems to be incomplete. Has anyone else gotten any trades? I'm wondering if the spreads on FXCM might be too high. Also FXCM gives a lot of "old tick" error codes (maybe 100 per day).:-/

Yes for sure. no trade until now...

This thing is the ultimate looser !!!

I could not get one profitable backtest.

It really gets to me the way these people keep on selling a product that they know will only cost people money !! I am getting real cheesed at these people. I myself developed an EA and was going to sell it. The marketing has been done and everything was ready for sale but the EA had a snag and I pulled it without selling a single copy due to it not performing as I would have hoped.

Why do these people keep on doing stuff like this ?

This thing is the ultimate looser !!!

I could not get one profitable backtest.

It really gets to me the way these people keep on selling a product that they know will only cost people money !! I am getting real cheesed at these people. I myself developed an EA and was going to sell it. The marketing has been done and everything was ready for sale but the EA had a snag and I pulled it without selling a single copy due to it not performing as I would have hoped.

Why do these people keep on doing stuff like this ?

It's easy money

And they know people will be buying again and again always hoping this is the one that makes me rich

Hello, I've installed it last night on demo and did not see trades as well. I think it's to early to say that it's scam; my experiences learn that backtesting can give very different results from forward tests.

Wait and see.

Grtz,

Danny

You can't be serious! the forward tests have been doctored, and the backtests were fabricated, what else do you need to know to realize that this is a waiste of time?

I suggest to save all efforts to test other EAs which has honest presentation, and look promising.