@ req. Simple Simon Forex @

In fact its SmHull MA with settings : Hull_period = 14;Hull_periodDivisor = 2.0;Hull_method = 3;Hull_price = PRICE_TYPICAL;Hull_shift = 0;And 5EMA with Shift=5 and set to Typical Price.And also ZigZag Pointer with default setting 12.5.3

.. Er, are you related to Sherlock Holmes by any chance ..? ;)

Do you actually own the product ..? (or are you just

that good at determining indicator parameters ..?)

:)

I don't own it but I am really good in finding systems parameters and I am not guessing like some of guys here said.Cause I am a real trader living from trading now.

Kaishakunin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is correct i do have it but i dont know how to upload it

Indicators are

S.S. Short Term_Trend ** which is same as NonLag MA_v7.1 set at 16**

S.S. Early Arrow_Alert ** which is Zig Zag setting 12,5,3**

Moving Average ** which is 5EMA with 5 Shift

Rules are arrow alert is only a warning of short term trend change enter when the NonLag crosses the 5 EMA and the colour of Non Lag has changed in the right direction

Exit at 20-30 Pips or opposite arrow Alert your choice SL is a little low for me set at 10 pip below entry point all on 5 Min Chart

If i figure out how to upload files i will put it on ASAP

Edited by e24

Certainly paints as it goes along!!

Watched a down arrow sitting on an up bar. Arrow was taken up on the bar, hopped to the next and so forth until it found itself on a red bar that stayed red.

Arrow is only the warning the trade trigger is the cross of the indies and the colour change.

Since PA is my game I see the entry bars before the cross and in fact for the bit that I watched, the trade was a buy, signalled by the '3rd Candle' as ever. Not a lot of pips but better than watching a dancing arrow.

I have question for you guys and gals!

Cap'n Ed shows where we could target possible exit area in his document. My question is, how do we know that arrow is the right arrow? As long as there's new high, like any other zig zag indicator, arrows keep moving up and up. When the arrow actually sticks, it looks pretty good in visual back testing. However, in real time trading, targeting exit at next arrow is hit or miss.. What do you think of that guys! Should we stay as long as Hull color hasn't changed?

Edited by fx4_ever

I have question for you guys and gals! Cap'n Ed shows where we could target possible exit area in his document. My question is, how do we know that arrow is the right arrow? As long as there's new high, like any other zig zag indicator, arrows keep moving up and up. When the arrow actually sticks, it looks pretty good in visual back testing. However, in real time trading, targeting exit at next arrow is hit or miss.. What do you think of that guys! Should we stay as long as Hull color hasn't changed?

I do believe that you have it wrong!!!

The 'jumping' arrow is an early warning. It is the crosses that are the real triggers both in and out!!

The 'jumping' arrow is an early warning. It is the crosses that are the real triggers both in and out!![/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this " both in and out". I understand the entry. What I am asking is, Cap-n Ed said "you can close your position when you see the opposite arrow. However, that arrow is keep moving up and up... like someone just said, it keep changing over 100 pips last night, how can you target your exit based on that arrow? That was my question.

http://i37.tinypic.com/rjjllk.png

Edited by fx4_ever

The 'jumping' arrow is an early warning. It is the crosses that are the real triggers both in and out!![/QUOTE]

What do you mean by this " both in and out". I understand the entry. What I am asking is, Cap-n Ed said "you can close your position when you see the opposite arrow. However, that arrow is keep moving up and up... like someone just said, it keep changing over 100 pips last night, how can you target your exit based on that arrow? That was my question.

yes almost 100 pip,arrow ten bar change position..in this moment gu got buy arrow but all repaints almost 45pip..kekeke

I will have a look and see where I got it from. Believe that it is a pic of 'what we got vs what we could have got'

No, got it wrong myself. THought that I had read it properly but not so.

The picture shows the 98 pip win with the orange arrow above it.

"This trade made 60 pips in 20 minutes and went on to make another 38 if you let the system tell you when to get out which was when the orange down arrow and alert popped up."

The arrow is an 'early warning'.

Wished that I had recorded when I watched it. It jumps about until it is settled on the right colour candle. I suspect that they are 'fractal' based, jumping about looking for the 'second candle' to form.

Edited by Freddie

Hi,

The author of this system is bullshitter......

first he mislead newbie to open trade immediately when the both lines cross before candle closed.

second the so called "early warning" arrow is 101% repaint. without doing any strategy tester I already sure it will appear at the 2nd or 3rd candle after the entry candle in his EURJPY chart example, simply follow the indicator for the exit will never get the result as mentioned by the scammer.

The system might be profitable but use your own experiences and set the rules for your own, don't blindly follow "the way" given by the scammer in the ebook.

cheers

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi,

first he mislead newbie to open trade immediately when the both lines cross before candle closed.

second the so called "early warning" arrow is 101% repaint. without doing any strategy tester I already sure it will appear at the 2nd or 3rd candle after the entry candle in his EURJPY chart example, simply follow the indicator for the exit will never get the result as mentioned by the scammer.

The system might be profitable but use your own experiences and set the rules for your own, don't blindly follow "the way" given by the scammer in the ebook.

cheers

yes i think this system like super signal,sucks and repainter againts2...

Hey guys

This system works well when combined with trend indicators i have picked up 110pips tonight using a my own but similar system but on 15min chart EURUSD I use a 5min chart to sometimes confirm my entry earlier.

The Arrows are only guides to show possible peaks and troughs and change of short term trend and which direction to trade but you need confirmation with a trend indicator otherwise you will get small re tracement and take yourself out of a trade possibly to early.

MACD is a good indicator to follow with your signals

PS all trading systems people will find flaws but look at a trading systems and try and add something that you are confident with and you find that most trading systems are all alike and will work one way or another.

Happy Pips

Hi wartime,

I'm new in trading. How do you define pivot is established? How do u know the zigzag will always stop adjusting when pivot is established? DO you always need to refer additional indicator or price action before making any trade? then why not just discard others and leave the filter indicator on your chart. Is it only 5% winner has common sense?

Regards,

boy

Hi,

cheers

cubicrey,

my observations about this system are different from yours.

In the manual I read

We

jumped in at the opening of the first candle after the lines

crossed indicated by the yellow arrow and “buy here”

The lines cross.

Entry is the open of the next candle after the lines crossed.

The Early warning arrow is nothing else than a ZigZag-indicator.

It appears when certain conditions are met, but nowhere did the author tell us that this arrow is the entry signal.

If you read in forums about the ZigZag-indicator, you will find the postings about "repainting", but the ZigZag never repaints.

It adjusts its position when price moves further into the opposite direction.

That is not "repainting".

The Zigzag is never used as entry signal, at least not by traders who have a bit experience. It only indicates a possible change of trend and when the pivot is formed, it stays at the candle.

I just went through GU and EU Chart from today, starting at London Open until about 2 hours after NY-open.

There were more winners than losers when traded exactly according to the manual.

For example: 4 % risk per trade ( not 10 Pips SL, but 20 Pips and TP = 20 Pips , so RR = 1:1 )

on GU : 16 % profit

on EU : 12 % profit

----> 28 % profit for today with a moderate risk.

Several losing trades were recovered easily.

I cannot complain about this strategy.

In fact - it is one of the best around.

Just my 2 cents ....:)

Hi fxeasy5,

I think cubicrey is not complain about the system but the author who try to con the non-experienced like me. You can check his chart in his ebook with your history data on your chart, the 98 pips gain is from which candle to which candle, then you will know what cubicrey said is correct.

Regards,

boy

Hi fxeasy5,

I think cubicrey is not complain about the system but the author who try to con the non-experienced like me. You can check his chart in his ebook with your history data on your chart, the 98 pips gain is from which candle to which candle, then you will know what cubicrey said is correct.

Regards,

boy

If you check the candle, it is about 89 Pips.

What is the difference between 89 and 98 ?

Looks like a typo for me, has absolutely nothing to do with conning.

But ok, if somebody is not pleased with 28 % daily profit , then he certainly will find a system which better fits his taste.

Everybody is different and that is ok.

I am certain though that the author of this system is not a scammer.

Today I traded it on my live-account and got 8 % although I made mistakes and got a losing trade which I had to recover.

Should have stopped then - or continuing with using the simple rules, but I did my own thing and lost the 8 % and some more.

In the evening I went through the charts and saw that I would have ended with 28 % profit today - if I had sticked to the rules.

For somebody who is aiming at 2 - 5 % daily profit, this system is excellent.