(REQ) Forex Supersonic

it is a free pdf that is being hawked ready for the EA to be sold next week.

4 to 6 GMT vertical lines then horizontals to mark high and low. Breakout!! Oh! MA to tell you direction.

I have put this up earlier

Freddie

Just noticed that we are in the EA section!! Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was available yet. Having said that, I believe that there are lots of breakout EAs on-line.

Edited by Freddie
Correcting my eror

Some comments on the BT results for g/u

2008,2009,2010 are profitable....that's a good sign

but since April 2010 it's going sideways more or less and suffered a DD about 30% on 65% profit

The developer of this EA didn't do a perfect job, so backtesting this EA is a pain

A little modification and the BT is flying

I'll show you what/where to change but won't upload a modified version....it would only confuse

You have to change this part:

li_4 = PrintAtr(li_4, li_8);
     li_4 = PrintMA(li_4, li_8);
     li_4 = PrintDayHiLo(li_4, li_8);
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionD", li_8 + 32, li_4, "Forex Supersonic Advanced", Chartreuse, 16, "Arial");
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionrD", li_8 + 1, li_4, "+", Chartreuse, 16, "Webdings");
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionrDContact", li_8 + 1, li_4 + 20, "http://www.forexsupersonic.com/", Yellow, 8, "Arial");

into this:

[b]if(!IsTesting())
  {[/b]
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionD", li_8 + 32, li_4, "Forex Supersonic Advanced", Chartreuse, 16, "Arial");
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionrD", li_8 + 1, li_4, "+", Chartreuse, 16, "Webdings");
     CreateTextLabel(gs_424 + "captionrDContact", li_8 + 1, li_4 + 20, "http://www.forexsupersonic.com/", Yellow, 8, "Arial");
[b]}[/b]

Some comments on the BT results for g/u

2008,2009,2010 are profitable....that's a good sign

but since April 2010 it's going sideways more or less and suffered a DD about 30% on 65% profit

The developer of this EA didn't do a perfect job, so backtesting this EA is a pain

A little modification and the BT is flying

I'll show you what/where to change but won't upload a modified version....it would only confuse

You have to change this part:

into this:

[b]if(!IsTesting())
  {[/b]
[b]}[/b]

uups...was running this on H1 instead of M15

M15 is overall looking way better for 2010 but also going sideways since April

Forex Supersonic EA need educate

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZQUhEq9

Standart EA and advance EA need serial number, anyone can educate it? so we can use it without serial number

Thanks

I WANT TO TRY TO EDUCATE IT!!!!!

Can someone mirror this file to mediafire??.... having problems downloading this.

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

is this what you are looking for? I got it from the other thread!!

Love to know how i could possibly use it!! Any help would be appreciated.

Http://rs427l34.rapidshare.com/files/410981219/3261951/supersonic_educated.rar

freddie

download session expired!!!!!!

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

I'll share the optimization guide if I ever get it. Either it's a sham and doesn't exist or he's waiting to get his referral commission before sending them. Also, Ihaven't had any trades yet and many others are saying ther same, even though the system shows there should have been.

Yes i was putting the educated version,

but for two days didnt was even one trade.

After i saw that the price went really

more than 70 pips as wrote the creator!

If somebody can give answer why i didnt have

any trades with the educated version will

be very appreciated.

Thank You