Sabertooth Trading

• 1 month later...

Sabertooth files Upladed..I could not get them to work

Has the Sabertooth Carnivore indicator been posted??? ...don't see any links here

Anybody have it???

Here are the files, like the subject states I could not get it to work, but I did not try hard. I have others that have worked, so it could be just that I did something wrong and have not re-checked as of yet.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4MAVWIL

Hey nate what do you mean by it doesn't work?

From what I read on their site it says it only works on equities stock like apple Microsoft etc.

The license surely works but I dont have data for stocks cos I only trade futures can someone try it on stocks to see if it works?

I think it works on volume on the site it shows the guy is using Esignal so you might need a proper data connection with historical volume data.

Edited by BulllDozer

Nate... any chance you (or anyone else) have the USER GUIDE that comes with this?

like to get more detailed explanation than is on the website... btw, it is working fine...

Bulldozer... this indi does work on futures as well, just doesn't throw as many signals..

try setting lower tick or ranges and it will setup trades

No, user manual....I just downloaded the indi's, and couldn't get them to work. Looks like only for stocks.

• 1 year later...
Hey 445, Why did i post NT65 indi's please look at the post date (2010) of my upload...I was using NT65 then....it was from my post that was being answered I just wanted to clairify that point......is wtf necessary...really...a little over reaction. We are all here trying to help each other....right Edited by tradernate