really easy Powerfull strategy

Hello people,

I have been around now for some years in the forex market and have devolped a powerfull strategy.

But there is 1 thing missing it is not so hard but i am looking for a good coder.

The 1 who can code this for me i will share my strategy with what i need to do is wanna see the price of 2moving averages.

I have screenshots i will show you.

You can send me a pm with your skype and i will add you if you have codded the indi like i want it i will share you my easy strategy what will give you plenty pips.

Regards,

JJ

Edited by jjames
Changing message

label ?

Are you looking for a moving average and a label next to it with the price ?

Post your picture I more than likely have a indicator for you

Hello people,

I have been around now for some years in the forex market and have devolped a powerfull strategy.

But there is 1 thing missing it is not so hard but i am looking for a good coder.

The 1 who can code this for me i will share my strategy with what i need to do is wanna see the price of 2moving averages.

You can send me a pm with your skype and i will add you if you have codded the indi like i want it i will share you my easy strategy what will give you plenty pips.

Regards,

JJ

Really not in the spirit of this forum.

Just share your system and then others might invest time if it is worth it.

Juicyt

Hard work my man i will share it with 1 person and that is tottaly not you lol keep searching and you will find it is the chart in front of your eyes

Hello people,

Regards,

JJ

I think you should have put the thread as a REQUEST one, and may the title " (REQ) A CODE CODER FOR MY STRATEGY" fits more aptly.