(REQ)xtreme pip poacher

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

XPA has everything that XPP has, except that XPA does 6 currency pairs instead of just 4. I believe that XPA also has a monthly fee to cover streaming EA optimization (no need to manually update the settings as trading conditions change). Whether or not it is worth the monthly fee is another question. There have been a lot of loses (and profits) with various EA's this week, with all the drawdowns and price swings. :-S

XPA Works 4 me but cannot attach XPP on Chart

What is the difference

• 1 month later...

need help on xpa:

1. installed it

2. entered serial

3. selected 30min chart and the xpa template.

so far so good, here is the problem:

It says:

"Not enough Bars in chart History - Turn off auto-scroll and hold down pageup key until xpa text appears"

But holding the pageup key isn't helpful. even holding it for 10 min! I tried to change the bars in chart, and so on, but it didn't help. Any Idea what could be wrong?

You shouldn't have had to hold down the page key for 10 minutes. When you turn off the auto-scroll and chart shift key, and you scroll back to May or June of 2010, that should be far enough. Then when you take your finger off the "page" key, the chart should remain at May or June, and not bounce back to October. Once you are at May 2010, and have your finger off all the keys, it should only take between 10 to 20 seconds for the chart history to be "accepted". Assuming you have the latest version of the EA or at least version 1.26. Also, if you don't have the smiley face, the bars history will not load. Some of the earlier versions of the EA did not authenticate well.

On one of my MT4 platforms, the server was changed recently, and the chart history only goes back to August 2010. As a result, the charts don't load because there is not enough data. So, pip poacher cannot be used with that broker unless I manually download some more bars that go back to at least May or June of 2010.

need help on xpa:

1. installed it

2. entered serial

3. selected 30min chart and the xpa template.

so far so good, here is the problem:

It says:

"Not enough Bars in chart History - Turn off auto-scroll and hold down pageup key until xpa text appears"

But holding the pageup key isn't helpful. even holding it for 10 min! I tried to change the bars in chart, and so on, but it didn't help. Any Idea what could be wrong?

• 2 months later...
hXXp://[email protected]/?kiczmixigqdtu9l

hXXp://[email protected]/?5ke6zezhzc7apgb

works, and the receipt is there - in txt file

where compiling XPP-1.26 - client.mq4, encounter the below error, does anyone know how to resolve? Tks

XPP-1.26 - client.mq4;1924:1;'case' - unexpected token

XPP-1.26 - client.mq4;1924:6;'0' - unexpected token

XPP-1.26 - client.mq4;1924:7;':' - assignment expected