(REQ)xtreme pip poacher

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is the usual talk, talk, talk video that says 5.33 mins so you think "that's not bad" then the talk continues but the vid just has a message on it!! You don't know how long he is going to go on with how lucky he was that someone gave him the answer- Didn't I hear that before? Oh yes! Travis someone. It is not him though.

Anyway didn't have the pasience(sp) so still don't know what it is about.

Love to get it if someone would share.

Freddie

kwkee,

I found this in another forum. It may help:

ngling,

You must read fully the PDF instruction manual. In chapter 4 it states that before installing the robot you MUST prepare a fresh MT4 platform, that means download a new demo platform, one that has not used any robots or charts before. Only then , can you install XPP files to this fresh new MT4 platform. I assume same goes for putting it on your Live account MT4.

hope this helps... Grin

I am not a prophet but I am able to make a good prediction here. This EA is a scam. Why? It is simply because the presentation that it is given on the vendor's website. No 5+ years trade-by-trade backtest report and no forward tests. This is a clear red flag no matter what other stuff they choose to present to make it look good. We'll be able to see if the prediction is accurate in a very short time ;)

Cheers

A lot of people had problems with installation. They decided to change people's receipt codes a few hours ago. You need to try the new receipt code and see if that works. They should have emailed you approximately 1:00 pm EST, with your new code to use.

But, I am also bothered by all the "upsells" they offer, making the EA seem like junk unless you buy all the upgrades which are 3x the cost of the original EA, with monthly fees, etc. etc. :-O Also, it definitely connects with their server all the time getting feedback. They know more about your trading account than you do with that DLL spy file. ;))

I bought it to try...the moment I drag the EA onto the chart, MT4 crashes.

I am using the latest MT4 2.26. I have tried both IBFX and alpari UK. Both crashes.

I see no difference between the EA's based on your link. Since the person marketing Poacher has been using the EA for several months, maybe it was called Robovore when he first purchased it. I would be curious if both EA's cost the same also, with all the upsells. Now we just need to figure out if it is a stolen EA, or if the Rovobore people are behind both products. It is really difficult to argue with the information you provided in your link. :-/

I am hearing that this Ea may be a copy of Robovore, Has anyone read this?

hxxp://www.driven2success.com/forum/

Even the default Magic Number is identical to Robovore! Very fishy. Someone posted that it was a copier and that signals came from the server. The name on the chart XPA-1.25-Client confirms this. Looks like you will have to part with the coin if you want to try this one.

Upsells and monthly subscriptions that cost more than the product are a big turn off, I think I'll be waiting to hear more feedback.

Robovore performance has been ahem....very lackluster on FPA.

If it is the same crowd behind XPA (98% it is) I don't think I'll be giving them a 2nd chance until there is some 'Xtreme' concrete evidence around to support their claims.

Edited by PyeR2

Also, it definitely connects with their server all the time getting feedback. They know more about your trading account than you do with that DLL spy file. ;))

Hi Sneed,

I don't know if this EA is good or not, time will tell.

But regarding your concerns that their program connects to their server, you can place this EA on a demo account and use a trade copier to your real account, that way, there is no risk they could see something about your real personal data. ;)

(and this holds true for any other program that connect through DLL to server's owner)

Yes. I agree.

I was just trying to suggest that it may be difficult to crack if we remove the DLL as was done with other EA's such as Megadroid, etc. This EA seems more DLL dependent for updating trading strategy, than other EA's which operate just fine without the DLL file.

Actually, I am more concerned what my brokers will be able to learn about my account with MT5, than these people. Supposedly MT5 will allow brokers to read your EA code, even with custom EA's. :-? Although, maybe a trade copier can be used to block MT5 spyware in the same way....

Hi Sneed,

I don't know if this EA is good or not, time will tell.

But regarding your concerns that their program connects to their server, you can place this EA on a demo account and use a trade copier to your real account, that way, there is no risk they could see something about your real personal data. ;)

(and this holds true for any other program that connect through DLL to server's owner)

One of the points of his video is that there are no profitable EAs because when they are any good, the BIG banks would use them (or trade against them), then they (EAs) stop working (like FapTurbo). BUT, my question is, based on this logic, what would stop the "same banks" from using "his" EA, and thus make it worthless "also"??? If so many copies are being sold (more than he promised), won't this EA be worthless also, in a few weeks, if everyone (including the BIG banks) is using it? :-/

LoL, now important people are putting pressure on pip poacher to get REMOVED!

The Conspiracy has started.

just like so many previous 4x garbage bots