"FX Secret Signal" Forex Indicator - NEW!

lol, wow Min you cracked that fast....ok its official though. I'm tired of this Karl Dittman guy...just think there are actually people who new to forex buying his crap! When you can find better for free on forums or just by googling. This crap really pisses me off! This is exactly how noobies get burned! And scammers get rich. I'm glad i found this forum.

lol, wow Min you cracked that fast....ok its official though. I'm tired of this Karl Dittman guy...just think there are actually people who new to forex buying his crap! When you can find better for free on forums or just by googling. This crap really pisses me off! This is exactly how noobies get burned! And scammers get rich. I'm glad i found this forum.

Hi businessman,

like you, I'm glad i found this forum.

In french we have an expression :"Trier le bon grain de l'ivraie",

(google translate:"sort the wheat from the chaff")

Thank you to this forum which helps not to be scammed.

• 1 month later...
Guest David1713006337

It's almost an exact duplicate of the Fisher (m11) indicator as seen in this link. You can click on the Metatrader Indicator link to find hundreds of free indicators.

Link showing similarities: http://www.greattradingsystems.com/2010/06/forex-secret-indicator-karl-dittmann-review/

Link with hundreds of indicators to download:

http://www.greattradingsystems.com/free-metatrader-4-indicators/

If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337

Thanks to Marchello for this indicator. I've been watching this indicator and see that it has very good potential. One article I read by someone that has this indicator states it's the best mt4 indicator they've tested. I know the developer may not be popular but he does have a good indicator.

Question, can anyone add an audio alert that would sound when the bars change from red to green and vice versa?

Thanks immensely

Link for indicator:

http://www.multiupload.com/S2JERHX90A

If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337
hmm i just see attach on post no 9...

No problem my friend. :)

If you have mt4 as a platform, go ahead and download it and put it on a 5m chart using default settings and test it out during active market times if you're a scalper. If not, put it on a 15m chart my friend and check it out. I use the Fisher (m11) as confirmation too since they look a lot alike and react a lot alike too. I posted link for the Fisher (m11) on a previous posting in this same thread.

I wished someone could put an alert on it when it changes from green to red and vice versa. I may have to make a separate posting for this work.

Edited by David