Anyone got the new Five Tic Forex system?

here you gooo..

http://[email protected]/document/P6FFadpR/Fxcourse_fivetic_trading.html

he using tradestation,show setting indicator in tradestation platform.

moving average setting ok but i no idea how to setting BB in meta4 according his system.

I hope somebody can help..

Edited by rover666

Right, as far as I can tell a Dev setting of 1 is the same as .5 in Tradestation. I've checked his Tuesday chart on his website against my Metatrader chart for the same day and setting the BB to 1 lines up exactly with what he's got.

I'm not sure why he's got ATR and Stoch on his charts. Maybe the version posted by rover666 is an old version and he's added these to the 2010 version? Anyway, he doesn't seem to talk about them in the videos. He's taking trades the same as laid out in the pdf.

BTW I don't think the version rover666 posted is the newest. I bought this system from Matt Sharp a good 18mnths ago and it is the same as what I have. I actually had to point out the 'Bands' indicator to Mr Sharp too and got the upbar/downbar indicator coded for him. It's actually not too a bad system - it's kind of like trading flags and pennants on the M15 with the help of some indicators.

• 11 months later...