James 16 trading video

trott

folks, it looks like I'm still unable to open file even tho I've used Winzip de-compression, anybody has the same experiences?

do we need to download all the files first then de-compress...any kind of help will be much appreciated.

Yes, download all files first on your computer in one folder, then look at the files and usually take the one with no number (eg: here in this list:Forex.zip)

and just unzip this file and all should be ok.

It does not matter if you use winzip or 7zip to decompress files.

The only difference is one is free.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Freddy,

I've downloaded all the files including forex.zip. When I click the forex.zip I received the comment "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". I've save all the files in one folder together with the forex.zip file.

Please advise how to get the movie clips started.

Thank you in advance.

Rgds

DT

folks, it looks like I'm still unable to open file even tho I've used Winzip de-compression, anybody has the same experiences?

do we need to download all the files first then de-compress...any kind of help will be much appreciated.

I do not have winzip on my computer. But I have winrar and 7zip. I initially rtried 7zip as this usually opens all types of compressed files. To my surprise it could not open this batch.

However when I double clicked on the Forex.zip file as godl1ke has suggested, my winrar window opened and successfully decompressed the collection.

Thanks again godl1ke.

• 1 year later...