(REQ)Forex Euro System

This EA is more than likely a similar EA to the Euro-blaster with large SL and small TP. The giveaway on the vendors website is that they dont show any actual trades (even as a backtest trade by trade report). So they claim the backtest is worthless but their short lived live trading report (no actual trades either) is the decisive factor that this EA is profitable. If there was a "BS crap eating contest" this developer would win for sure!! Not to mention they claim they use Clickbank and when you click to buy the EA Plimus shows up.

Cheers

This EA is more than likely a similar EA to the Euro-blaster with large SL and small TP. The giveaway on the vendors website is that they dont show any actual trades (even as a backtest trade by trade report). So they claim the backtest is worthless but their short lived live trading report (no actual trades either) is the decisive factor that this EA is profitable. If there was a "BS crap eating contest" this developer would win for sure!! Not to mention they claim they use Clickbank and when you click to buy the EA Plimus shows up.

Cheers

Well spotted fxknight, its certainly a red flag and a BIG no no IMHO

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hang on a minute.... what's this?

http://[email protected]/file/1WkabWk6/FES.html

The password is in this indo-investasi sentence. ;)

The actual EA and scammy advanced EA don't look to be all that much cop in reality. (surprise surprise)

The upsell manual system, however, seems like a diamond in the rough.....

Edited by Rio

Lol, nice. I felt like I took that "DUMB QUIZ" online. I first typed every key word in those two sentences... and then I was going to call for help and plea for an answer, but found that 7 people already gave their thanks meaning they got it.

So, I paused and looked at "in this indo-investasi sentence". BOOM. Done. Thanks. =)

• 4 months later...