Supreme Complexity

this one looks interesting based on the backtests. it actually shows a system with positive reward to risk + high probability, around 50%+, meaning it is realistic. the other thing i liked it they show 5 year backtests for 4 currency pairs. it is probably not curve fitted and risk can be diversified.

Whe I see this: As seen on Wall Street Journal, Business Week, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Forbes ecc. I don't even consider reading the beginning of the site. No live results, no forward demo test, not even backtest file, only probably fake backtest pictures and sample chart screenshots where they would've won millions of $. OMG
forexmacc.mt4live.com

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the entire enchilada and with externalized SL and TP. It is to be ran on M15 as per their posted backtests. For some reason I cannot reproduce the backtest reports they post on their website. Is it a hoax? I truly don't know.. you can run your own backtests and decide. Actually I like all the bonuses more than the EA itself!

Enjoy! http://www.multiupload.com/O5W0XG4GVL

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...