Need MQL : C*R*A*I*G H*A*R*R*I*S EA to take and manage the trade

gringoh

Hello,

I have been trading Craig Harris strategy for 3 month now. So far my results are quite good and the group of trader from FF using this strategy is quite helpful. This strategy is really amazing, very simple and profitable.

You can find all the info on this thread:

In order to avoid emotion in trading this strategy, my idea would be to develop an EA to take the trade and manage it.

Therefore, the trade would be semi-automatic.

The lot size traded would be calculated automatically. The stop loss would be placed on the top or low of the reversal candle (+spread), and you would have to choose the % of risk you want to take based either on your balance or your equity. I have also a few ideas concerning the management of the trade.

I don’t know how to program in mql, but if somebody is interested by this project, please let me know, send me a PM, I would prepare a much more detailed plan for this EA.

Best regards,

Gringoh

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Chris,

Sorry for the delay for this answer, I have been working on the EA description during the last weeks.

The strategy is using discretionary and that's why the EA I am looking to program will be semi-automatic.

If somebody is interested by the project, please let me know.

Best regards,

Gringoh

Hello Matt,

I am currently putting everything together to start the development of this EA. Be sure when it will finished I will share it.

For the moment as I don't know that much in mql I am working on basic function.

For more complicated ones I am taking part of others EAs to develop mine and soon I will have to ask for help.

I am just a beginner in MQL...

• 3 months later...
Hello Matt,

I am currently putting everything together to start the development of this EA. Be sure when it will finished I will share it.

For the moment as I don't know that much in mql I am working on basic function.

For more complicated ones I am taking part of others EAs to develop mine and soon I will have to ask for help.

I am just a beginner in MQL...

So how is the EA coming along? ForexGoiler has taken some time too I bet.