VSA indicator coding request

Hi there,

Just wondering if any of the coding wizes over here would be able to code an indicator to do the following, which is one of the most consistent VSA signals out there. The indicator would be to alert the user that a "low volume test bar" has occured. The criteria is as follows:

1) The volume (tic volume) should less than average over X number of bars (x to be user definable).

2) The spread on a down price bar (i.e. the distance from the price high to low of the bar which has closed at a lower price than the previous bar) should be less than average of the same x number of bars. and

3) The trigger to start counting the x number of bars should be the price closing above the 5ema line.

I know nothing about coding indicators, and would like to know if such a beast is possible?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It will help You I suppose, It's even more then what You wanted.

One minus is that sometimes it plots signals on higher TF which is not visible on lower TF, but It's amazing.

I will not be tracking the thread, so pls PM me If You have any questions. I found it accidentally.

THE BEST solution is to observe minimum 2 TF or switch checking plotted signal.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
It will help You I suppose, It's even more then what You wanted.

One minus is that sometimes it plots signals on higher TF which is not visible on lower TF, but It's amazing.

I will not be tracking the thread, so pls PM me If You have any questions. I found it accidentally.

THE BEST solution is to observe minimum 2 TF or switch checking plotted signal.

Hi Hakim, would you be so kind to share this indicator again or write the name here?

Megaupload has been closed and i think this indicator might be really worth a look.