Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

★★★ Eid-ul-Fitr to Muslims ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Friday, August 17, 2012 - 11:45

FBS extends warmest greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr to Muslims around the world!

We wish you and your families peace, love and good health.

Good luck in Forex trading!

http://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/news/012_en.png

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://www.fbs.com/sites/all/themes/zen/fbs/images/bmfb.png

The Best Forex Broker Asia 2012

Edited by Kaito Kid

Do not give up sir, who knows one day luck will come to you

and you could be the winner of this contest

:)

My demo contest account are finish today :)

Never mind, I will participate again for the next periode. I am always passion with this 999 demo contest. Because of the prize and the competition really exciting.

My demo contest account are finish today :)

Never mind, I will participate again for the next periode. I am always passion with this 999 demo contest. Because of the prize and the competition really exciting.

Keep the spirit bro, my demo contest account got Margin Call too :">

I will participate again for the next periode.

Absoluthly, with breakeven trading will make our trading really comfort. But make sure we have meet the terms and conditions.

Read here : http://www.fbs.com/breakeven/rules

yup, minimal deposit are $100 for Breakeven trading. and the other it , we could more bonus. $ 100 become $130 credited to our balance. we could take the trade with confident :)

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

yes, i see from the exchanger are affiliated with FBS like tujarduid that fasapay have a more rate then the other .. :)

I hope this Fasapay can be very succefull system payment online from Indonesia =D

I think FBS do many things for Indonesian traders because many active FBS staff that work in Indonesia suggested it to FBS, I hope they can suggest FBS to held a seminar in Indonesian too for us =D

nice sir.. my account FBS Demo Contest are lower then my target too. hofepully next time will be better again :)

keep the spirit bro, I'm sure with a hard work we can do more better next time =D My demo account too not very good, I hope next time I can do more better than now , this FBS demo contest is really make me realized many weakness from my trading,,, So this contest really help me to improve my trading skill on my real trading activity

Dear all,

if we want the list of daily news from FBS, we could access http://www.fbs.com/traders-calendar. the time could be set ..

Thanks FBS

Thanks for the information bro, this could help me to know the important news that will occur =D This news from FBS really help me to give me a clue what will happen on the market so I can get a profit from it

August 21-24: economic events

http://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/analysis/August2012/20_08_12/week_ahead_engl.jpg

Tuesday, August 21

Australia: The RBA will release monetary policy meeting minutes (1:30 GMT). The central bank may warn about the high level of Australian dollar which is close to 30-year highs. Few economists expect the RBA to intervene in order to contain Aussie’s advance. The central bank is more likely to cut interest rates if it finds the strong national currency is actively damaging Australian economy. For the moment, the RBA is signaling that it’s happy with interest rates where they are. Analysts at CMC Markets think that “traders will be looking for clues that the rate easing cycle is already over.”

New Zealand: The RBNZ’s inflation expectations survey (3:00 GMT). Westpac says that “often an interest rate market mover, the 2-year number may fall from 2.4% to 2.2%, a headwind for swap rates and the New Zealand dollar.”

Britain: Public sector net borrowing (8:30 GMT). After a large deficit in the June reading, the markets are predicting a surplus in July. This would be bullish for the pound.

Japan: Trade balance (23:50 GMT). Trade deficit is expected to widen in July to 460 billion yen from 300 billion yen in June.

Wednesday, August 22

Euro area: Luxembourg’s Prime Minister and the head of Euro Group Jean-Claude Juncker will will meet with Greece’s Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to discuss a 2-year extension of the indebted nation’s fiscal adjustment program.

Canada: Retail sales (12:30 GMT) increased by 0.3% in May after 0.5% drop in April, while the core reading added 0.5% after sliding by 0.4%. According to the forecasts, retail sales may have gained 0.2% in June, while core sales – added 0.4%.

US: Existing home sales (14:00 GMT). The annual adjusted reading fell from a revised 4.62 million in May to 4.37 million in June. An increase to 4.52 million is expected this time (July). The FOMC meeting minutes (18:00 GMT). Societe Generale claims that “the minutes will give additional hints on the FOMC stance”. Credit Suisse says that the possibility of the Fed announcing QE3 next month has declined to 50%.

Thursday, August 23

China: HSBC flash manufacturing PMI (2:30 GMT). The index rose from 48.2 in June to 49.3 in July. This time August reading is released. A reading below 50.0 indicates industry’s contraction.

Euro area: French, German and euro area’s PMIs. Rabobank underlines that “confidence indicators from the euro zone likely to receive the most attention this week as they provide a timely snapshot of sentiment across a range of sectors.” Saxo Bank expects that readings will be weak and the pressure on ECB President Mario Draghi to act will strengthen. Societe Generale, on the contrary, claims that “the euro area manufacturing PMI will post the first rise in 6 months, increasing to 45.0 in August, while the service sector index should increase to 48.6. Despite the improvement both indices remain well below the critical 50 level, which in turn should be consistent with another contraction in euro area GDP in Q3 in line with our current forecast.”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is due to meet French President Francois Hollande.

US: Unemployment claims (12:30 GMT) will likely come little changed around 365K. New home sales (14:00 GMT) may have risen from the lowest level in more than a year of 350K in June to 362K last month.

Australia: The RBA Governor Stevens speaks (23:30 GMT). Deutsche Bank says that “the rhetoric from the RBA indicates a very high hurdle to moving policy from here. For now they appear quite comfortably on hold and this week’s communication will likely reinforce that.”

Friday, August 24

Euro area: Greece’s Prime Minister Samaras meets Merkel in Berlin ahead of the return of the Troika (EU, IMF and ECB) to Athens in September. On Saturday Samaras will meet Francois Hollande.

Britain: Revised GDP (8:30 GMT). The first revision of GDP is likely to show a better outcome than the preliminary pessimistic reading of a 0.7% contraction. Economic growth in Q2 is predicted to shrink by only 0.5% due to a smaller than estimated drop in construction activity and industrial production.

US: Core durable goods orders (12:30 GMT). The indicator may have climbed by 0.5% after losing 1.4% in June.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://www.fbs.com/sites/all/themes/zen/fbs/images/bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012