Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there is always a chance from FBS. The contest are regularly held :)

This is one of the reason I am using FBS. Regularly contest from FBS.

I am really interesting in 999 demo contest, but this is the second time I participate and still failed again :)

yeah, it's really not an easy task to beat all of the participants that from all over the world... so the winner for this FBS demo contest absolutely a great trader =D I hope one day I can make my trading skill more better and can win this FBS demo contest

I hope your dreams can come true soon sir

keep the spirit and do not give up

Forecast contest

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, July 27th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 04.07.12 to 22.07.12.

- The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.

This is one of the reason I am using FBS. Regularly contest from FBS.

I am really interesting in 999 demo contest, but this is the second time I participate and still failed again :)

yeah,FBS held their contest regularly, so don't ever give up to always participate, we have a lot of chance to win a prize.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Forecast contest

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, July 27th (right after the closing of trading).

- The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.

Great ! I am waiting for this contest.......hopefully I have my fortune and win this contest.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Forecast contest - EURUSD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

(Your guesses are accepted untill July 22)

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/forecast.jpg

Dear Traders!

Take part in a forecast contest.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of http://forumfortrader.com/ are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If there is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 30th of July.
  • Post your guesses in http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?p=166474#post166474

Good luck!

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

I have activate breakeven trading to my account, and I feel comfortable to trading without worry to get margin call because I have insurance my account with this promotion.

nice bro, I'm sure you can be more calm and confident to decide what you must do in your trading activity =D I have try this promotion too, and I feel that too bro

yeah,FBS held their contest regularly, so don't ever give up to always participate, we have a lot of chance to win a prize.

exactly, so don't ever give up if we still can't win this contest for many times,,, because I'm sure our failed now can lead us to our true succesness =D so let's keep participate on this FBS demo contest when this contest is held

Great ! I am waiting for this contest.......hopefully I have my fortune and win this contest.

wow, really happy to hear that this contest will be held again by FBS =D let's don't waste this opportunity bro, post your answer to try to get a big prize from this Forecast contest from FBS

wow, really happy to hear that this contest will be held again by FBS =D let's don't waste this opportunity bro, post your answer to try to get a big prize from this Forecast contest from FBS

The long-awaited contest :D. Hopefully this time my predictions for forecast contest will be better, I am be the lucky one to get $150 from FBS.

exactly, so don't ever give up if we still can't win this contest for many times,,, because I'm sure our failed now can lead us to our true succesness =D so let's keep participate on this FBS demo contest when this contest is held

Yes, there is always a chance from FBS. The contest are held regularly.

Including 999 demo contest FBS are held monthly.

Yep, you may enter your guesses till 8:30 GMT 06.07.12

And the non-farm payrolls indicator, will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.07.12

Come on all, don't miss predict NFP contest,

make analyze for non-farm payrolls this month,

and post it in facebook to get a brand t-shirt from our lovely broker.

Yeah, with always participate in FBS demo contest we will get better in trading and get more chance to win a big withdrawable prize.

The long-awaited contest :D. Hopefully this time my predictions for forecast contest will be better, I am be the lucky one to get $150 from FBS.

I am waiting for this contest, really simple contest with a big withdrawable prize. Hopefully I have my fortune beside me, I really want to win $150.

Come on all, don't miss predict NFP contest,

make analyze for non-farm payrolls this month,

and post it in facebook to get a brand t-shirt from our lovely broker.

Thanks for remind me, sist. I didn't post my prediction yet, still confuse with the number, the last NFP under 100K, how about this month NFP ?

Update 999 demo contest untill tonight...

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 288556 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 98396.35 zaika vladimirovich

2 282196 Indonesia Jakarta 79921.99 putu_1972

3 287081 Uzbekistan Tashkent 79325.25 hudoyberganov

4 282451 China Chengdu 76358.76 liu_49

5 282781 Indonesia Jambi 63885.07 randy_90

6 282356 China Chengdu 61250.83 sun_54

7 282463 China Chengdu 53451.97 feng_1948

8 285994 Ukraine Harkov 53291.06 kamenev

9 287774 Ukraine Slavyansk 50040.49 grigorev_74

10 282256 Indonesia Manado 47900.37 arivin