Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great... FBS always give us a opportunity as a trader with the fastest service on the payment

that's right the payment process from FBS is really fast =D especially on deposit by using our LR account, I never try to deposit using others method except LR... It really fast because our funds that we transfer to LR account of FBS will be automatically added to our FBS account =D And for withdrawal I usually use LR or my local bank account... how about you?

FBS always give us a comfortable with all benefit are give to us as a trader. it's proved by the award as a fastest growing broker on ASIA.

yup, no wonder FBS get this award because FBS always try to give us the best for our trading. And we can get everything we need from FBS to trading well =D

the market are help and could be our guideline to predict the market movement. i see this news are share by FBS, that will be a point for movement of market

right, that's really can helping us to predict what will happen on the market movement so it will be better if we look e market news first before doing our trading =D

★★★ What is the secret of successful Forex trading? ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 10:15

FBS Demo-Contest “999” gladdens us with its diversity of participants, action and fierce struggle for victory month after month.

Every time the leaders share their secrets of successful trading with pleasure and give beginners their advice.

Akhmadgon Akilov (III place)

http://static2.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/news/999winners/3mesto.jpg

How long have you been trading on Forex? How did you start your way of a Forex trader?

I started in 2007. I was studying computer technologies and decided to find a remote job in Internet. After a long search I stopped on Forex as the perfect job for me.

What currency pairs do you prefer to trade on? Why?

I prefer to trade EURUSD on real accounts . For “999” Demo-Contest I chose GBPJPY and EURJPY because they have high volatility.

What are your impressions of participating in “999” FBS Demo-Contest?

I would like to thank FBS for running “999” Demo-Contest! I have only good impressions of it. I want to mark a good organization of the contest and its transparency. I could track the contest results online and work out my trading strategy. Trading strategy means a lot in contests. And this is very important to get the latest updates and know your rivals' results to build a good strategy.

What trading strategy did you use in “999” Demo-Contest?What helped you to take the right trading decisions?

I took my trading decisions on the base of fundamental data and technical analysis (candles, fibonacci and moving average).

What characters a trader should have to become successful on Forex market in your opinion?

You may become successful on Forex market when having a good trading strategy and discipline. Control your emotions and remain calm!

What would you advise new Forex traders?

-Learn to use graphs, indicators and other trading tools properly. This will help you to choose a right time for order opening and closure.

-Start with trainings on demo accounts. Improve your skills and learn to manage risks. Do not be afraid of taking a risk! Always start with a little on a Micro account.

-Once having a good trading strategy, conform to it always.

Stanislav Romkin (II place)

How long have you been trading on Forex? How did you start your way of a Forex trader?

I am trading about a year. Once I got interested in Forex trading and decided to try my strength.

I prefer pairs with GBP because I have been following it for a long time already. But I try to trade different trading pairs in whole.

“999” is a very good contest with a real competition!

What trading strategy did you use in “999” Demo-Contest?What helped you to take the right trading decisions?

I use technical analysis generally, fundamental analysis I use only to identify a general market mood.

What characters a trader should have to become successful on Forex market in your opinion?

Patience is the main character of a successful Forex trader!

Everything depends on you only! If you really want to become a prosperous Forex trader you will do it!

Gennady Karpov (I place)

http://static2.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/news/999winners/1mesto.jpg

I have been trading on Forex over 6 years already. I tried to earn in Internet in different ways: via clicks, registration and other stuff. For a long time I did not pay any attention to Forex trading advertisements, but finally I decided to try. I visited a broker's website, downloaded its trading terminal and opened a demo-account for 100 000 USD. I started my trading with USDJPY and opened my first order for 10 lots at once. In a half an hour I already earned 2000 USD! I realized that I found out a place where I could earn real money! Soon after that I opened a real cent account and made my first 10 USD deposit via WebMoney. I must say that I lost all this funds at once. This lesson taught me that there are no earnings without knowledge. I downloaded many books about Forex trading from Internet and studied it carefully. Only after that I started to earn stably. I still trade on Forex and earn for living here.

I trade on EURUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY preferably. In my opinion these are the currency pairs with the highest volatility. I studied them a lot during the last years.

This is a great contest! The best thing in it is no restriction in trading! Many brokers make restrictions for order volume, number of orders, etc. I do not like it.

The only thing I would suggest FBS is to abolish a restriction on 10 lots maximum order volume. This would be brilliant! For example, I was opening up to 500 lots at once and it was very tiresomely for me to open 50 orders and set Stop Loss and Take Profit for all of them.

I tried a lot of strategies, but stopped on intuitive trading. Like Curtis Faith I consider intuitive trading the highest skill of a trader.

Patience, presence of mind, discipline!

Good luck! If to say in Lenin style: Trade, trade and trade again!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

right, i always forget my real account

because I was often very happy with my demo account, because the demo account has a balance is very large, so I am very pleased with my demo account contest

hehehehe .......

Hehe... That's a wrong, should not be like that. You need to stay focused with the Real account. Demo account for practice are made to compete

that's right the payment process from FBS is really fast =D especially on deposit by using our LR account, I never try to deposit using others method except LR... It really fast because our funds that we transfer to LR account of FBS will be automatically added to our FBS account =D And for withdrawal I usually use LR or my local bank account... how about you?

How about your's? Your withdrawal was processed fast like him?

yup, no wonder FBS get this award because FBS always try to give us the best for our trading. And we can get everything we need from FBS to trading well =D

yup.. it rights, FBS as a best broker who care with the trader. that appear everytime FBS Demo Contest are held. many trader are participated around the world.

yup.. it rights, FBS as a best broker who care with the trader. that appear everytime FBS Demo Contest are held. many trader are participated around the world.

999 demo contest really very challenging and very dear to miss. Many traders from around the world are participating in this contest..

yeap.. i think you are right. we must stay concern with all account we have on FBS and don't forget stay made a profit with our real accounts

Absoluthly, even we are participating on 999 demo contest, we have to still focus with our real one's.

yeap.. i have experience like him. i have a great experience with fast withdrawing with FBS. it tookjust 5 minutes

Wow, congratulation for you sir.

5 minutes is very fast withdrawal, I've never experiences that fast. What time you do the transaction?

maybe next time I will follow your time...

Strong BUY for AUDUSD

Aussie dollar remains under pressure and traded in negative territory after the opening bell in London, because of risk aversion on Wednesday sharpened.

AUD has enjoyed over the steep side in the first half of June, up from 0.9630 area to levels above 1.0200 due to increased risk appetite and then decreased after that due to faltering euro zone woes intensified.

Update 999 demo contest

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 287090 Ukraine Lvov 54581.85 murskiy

2 283421 China Shaoyang 47802.92 youchun

3 285994 Ukraine Harkov 39052.11 kamenev

4 286584 Indonesia Makassar 36056.88 Minnes

5 288556 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 35287.50 zaika vladimirovich

6 282558 Ukraine Pavlograd 34395.51 one

7 287781 Ukraine Sumskaya obl. s. Koso 30932.14 kosodiy

8 284674 Ukraine Harkov 30057.53 smirnov_92

9 286961 Ukraine Odessa 29892.76 VladVas

10 283563 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 29848.54 Osipchuk

yeap.. i think you are right. we must stay concern with all account we have on FBS and don't forget stay made a profit with our real accounts

but I think this is a time for us to learn to can focus on both real and demo account, because I'm sure if we can focus on our demo account too will be more useful experience that we can get to make our real trading activity more better too... But I think maybe we should more focus on our real trading with not leave our demo account too =D

999 demo contest really very challenging and very dear to miss. Many traders from around the world are participating in this contest..

that's right, so no this contest be a really hard contest to be winning because we must compete with others traders all over the world that participate on this contest =D

Update 999 demo contest

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 287090 Ukraine Lvov 54581.85 murskiy

2 283421 China Shaoyang 47802.92 youchun

3 285994 Ukraine Harkov 39052.11 kamenev

4 286584 Indonesia Makassar 36056.88 Minnes

5 288556 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 35287.50 zaika vladimirovich

6 282558 Ukraine Pavlograd 34395.51 one

7 287781 Ukraine Sumskaya obl. s. Koso 30932.14 kosodiy

8 284674 Ukraine Harkov 30057.53 smirnov_92

9 286961 Ukraine Odessa 29892.76 VladVas

10 283563 Ukraine Krivoy Rog 29848.54 Osipchuk

Really glad although my balance is really far from the top three position but there's one Indonesian traders on the top ten,, I hope he can catch up to the top three position or maybe can lead this FBS demo contest =D

Hehe... That's a wrong, should not be like that. You need to stay focused with the Real account. Demo account for practice are made to compete

You are right, Wynnasuju.

Demo contest is to make practice and get our chance to win the real fund,

we have to keep our focus in our real trading, too.

Not just with FBS demo contest participant,

we can see that FBS is the best broker from all awards that FBS got.

The latest awards as the fast growing broker in Asia,

that's mean a lot traders in Asia trust FBS as their broker.

Really glad although my balance is really far from the top three position but there's one Indonesian traders on the top ten,, I hope he can catch up to the top three position or maybe can lead this FBS demo contest =D

yeap.. i hope mr minnes could maintain his position and on the end of contest becaome a winner on FBS Demo Contest

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif