Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/mt4h1.png

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

MetaTrader4 Client TerminalIdeal for Forex trading

MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminalfor iPhone and Android

Advantages

• Market Execution
  • Currency charts with various timeframes
  • Pending orders
  • Auto-trading available
  • Low system requirements
  • Information security

I am using platform for android. Really helped by using this mobile platform

:) yep, maybe.

My demo contest account are still alive :D

Got big floating now in EURUSD,hopefully EURUSD up now...

The first day in the second week for FBS demo contest, the time still long to the end, don't forget to use good MM and keep focus and discipline to your system, bro. Good luck for your real and demo account.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Just shareng... I make withdrawal today into my LR...

Look the time...

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r615/uncle_gober/2012-06-25_203148.jpg

Only take about 4 minute :)

Wow ! that's good, bro. Congratulation for your withdrawal, your withdrawal has been processed faster. This is what I like from FBS, faster withdrawal process if we request it in FBS finance working hour.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Just shareng... I make withdrawal today into my LR...

Look the time...

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r615/uncle_gober/2012-06-25_203148.jpg

Only take about 4 minute :)

Congratulation for your withdrawal, sir. You made withdrawal in the early day in this week, that's great !!.....FBS process your request very fast, as usually when we request it in the working hour.

★★★ June 26-29: main economic events ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 06:23

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

http://static2.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/analysis/June2012/25_06_12/week_ahead.jpg

Tuesday, June 26

Euro area: GfK German consumer climate in June is likely to remain unchanged at 5.7. Italy will offer inflation-linked securities maturing in 2016 and 2026 and 3 billion euro ($3.8 billion) of zero-coupon bonds. Spain will sell 3- and 6-month bills.

Britain: Public sector net borrowing in May is forecasted to rise to 13.1B after a 18.8B decline in April. Later in the day the inflation report hearings will take place.

US: S&P house price index is expected to decline by 2.4% y/y in April (the contraction will be less than in March). CB consumer confidence index in June is to decline to 64.0 vs. 64.9 in May on the back of the deteriorating labor market conditions.

Wednesday, June 27

Germany: Preliminary CPI in June is forecasted to remain unchanged after a 0.2% decline in May.

US: A bunch of positive US data is expected to be released. Core durable goods orders, leading indicator of production, are expected to go up in May by 1.0% m/m compared with a 0.9% decline in April, what will be a positive sign for the economy. Durable goods orders (including transportation items) may increase by 0.5% after a remaining flat in the previous month. Pending home sales in May are to increase by 1.3% m/m vs. a 5.5% drop in April. However, the confidence in the stability of the US housing market is still weak.

Japan: Retail sales in May are likely to increase by 3.1% y/y after a 5.7% growth in April.

Thursday, June 28

Europe: EU Economic Summit will be the first time European leaders meet since the Greek parliamentary elections on June 17. The nation’s new Prime Minister Antonis Samaras who pledged to seek relief from austerity measures imposed on the country while keeping the bailout funds flowing as he has recently undergone surgery to repair a detached retina. Billionaire investor George Soros warns that if the fiscal disagreements aren’t resolved in the next 3 days, the summit could turn out to be a fiasco. In addition, Italy will try to sell 10-year government bonds. The results of the auction will have an extremely strong effect on the market’s sentiment. The yields will be used as a gauge of the market’s confidence of the European policymakers’ resolve to solve the crisis.

Britain: The final British GDP figures will likely confirm that the nation’s economy has fallen into recession declining by 0.3% q/q in the first 3 months of 2012 after losing 0.3% in Q4 2011. Although the markets have already priced in the grim news, the release will once again remind investors about UK economic weakness and make them think that the Bank of England will ultimately have to expand its Asset Purchase Program. Also watch Britain’s current account data, BOE credit conditions survey and Nationwide HPI.

US: The United States also release the final Q1 GDP readings: in May US economic growth in the first quarter was revised down from 2.2% q/q to 1.9%. No further revision is expected this time, so negative surprise would weight on the greenback. Unemployment claims – the indicator closely watched every week – is seen declining slightly from 387K to 385K.

Japan: Here’s a group of important reports which will determine the sentiment during the Asian session. The nation’s core CPI may have risen by only 0.1% y/y in May or even stayed flat compared with the 0.2% y/y increase in April. Tokyo core CPI has been posting negative readings since the short respite last summer. Deflation threat could force the Bank of Japan to do additional easing. Also watch Japanese manufacturing PMI, industrial production, household spending and unemployment data.

Friday, June 29

Europe: This is the second day of the EU Economic Summit, so main comments and releases will appear today. As for the economic data, the focus will be on German May retail sales and French May consumer spending change – both indicators are forecasted to show weaker growth than before. Euro zone’s CPI is seen unchanged this month at 2.4% y/y.

Britain: the BOE will deliver its Financial Stability Report and the Governor Mervyn King will comment on UK financial prospects. The release and King’s speech will be closely watched as the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has recently warned that the European crisis could infect the UK and the global economy unless governments take urgent action to tackle their problems.

Canada: Canada’s economy is expected to add 0.2% in April m/m after gaining 0.1% on March. Advance indicators are mixed: retail sales were discouraging last month, while wholesale trade and housing managed to rise. Moreover, the 58K jobs gain in May was mostly due to the increase in full-time jobs, while aggregate hours worked were flat. Such dynamics may be a warning signal as GDP equals hours worked times labor productivity.

US: the University of Michigan will release revised consumer sentiment and inflation expectations data. The outlook of US consumers could see a slight upward revision in June with from the preliminary estimate of 74.1 to 74.3 but remain at 6-month minimum. Also watch US personal spending, personal income and core PCE price index figures as well as Chicago PMI.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

yes by always doing the best we can, hopefully we will get good results too, in a demo contest, as well as our real account

yeah, with participate on this FBS demo contest too we can get many useful experience to make our trading skill more improve.. but remember don't forget with your real account =D

wah it's very amazing, WD in the FBS are getting faster, it will make us more comfortable,

nice, I never experience the fastest WD like that =D but I still really satiesfied with the faster process for our WD.. It's really necessary to request WD on work hour if we want to get more faster WD process

★★★ June 26-29: main economic events ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 06:23

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

http://static2.fbs.com/sites/default/files/image/analysis/June2012/25_06_12/week_ahead.jpg

Tuesday, June 26

Euro area: GfK German consumer climate in June is likely to remain unchanged at 5.7. Italy will offer inflation-linked securities maturing in 2016 and 2026 and 3 billion euro ($3.8 billion) of zero-coupon bonds. Spain will sell 3- and 6-month bills.

Britain: Public sector net borrowing in May is forecasted to rise to 13.1B after a 18.8B decline in April. Later in the day the inflation report hearings will take place.

US: S&P house price index is expected to decline by 2.4% y/y in April (the contraction will be less than in March). CB consumer confidence index in June is to decline to 64.0 vs. 64.9 in May on the back of the deteriorating labor market conditions.

Wednesday, June 27

Germany: Preliminary CPI in June is forecasted to remain unchanged after a 0.2% decline in May.

US: A bunch of positive US data is expected to be released. Core durable goods orders, leading indicator of production, are expected to go up in May by 1.0% m/m compared with a 0.9% decline in April, what will be a positive sign for the economy. Durable goods orders (including transportation items) may increase by 0.5% after a remaining flat in the previous month. Pending home sales in May are to increase by 1.3% m/m vs. a 5.5% drop in April. However, the confidence in the stability of the US housing market is still weak.

Japan: Retail sales in May are likely to increase by 3.1% y/y after a 5.7% growth in April.

Thursday, June 28

Europe: EU Economic Summit will be the first time European leaders meet since the Greek parliamentary elections on June 17. The nation’s new Prime Minister Antonis Samaras who pledged to seek relief from austerity measures imposed on the country while keeping the bailout funds flowing as he has recently undergone surgery to repair a detached retina. Billionaire investor George Soros warns that if the fiscal disagreements aren’t resolved in the next 3 days, the summit could turn out to be a fiasco. In addition, Italy will try to sell 10-year government bonds. The results of the auction will have an extremely strong effect on the market’s sentiment. The yields will be used as a gauge of the market’s confidence of the European policymakers’ resolve to solve the crisis.

Britain: The final British GDP figures will likely confirm that the nation’s economy has fallen into recession declining by 0.3% q/q in the first 3 months of 2012 after losing 0.3% in Q4 2011. Although the markets have already priced in the grim news, the release will once again remind investors about UK economic weakness and make them think that the Bank of England will ultimately have to expand its Asset Purchase Program. Also watch Britain’s current account data, BOE credit conditions survey and Nationwide HPI.

US: The United States also release the final Q1 GDP readings: in May US economic growth in the first quarter was revised down from 2.2% q/q to 1.9%. No further revision is expected this time, so negative surprise would weight on the greenback. Unemployment claims – the indicator closely watched every week – is seen declining slightly from 387K to 385K.

Japan: Here’s a group of important reports which will determine the sentiment during the Asian session. The nation’s core CPI may have risen by only 0.1% y/y in May or even stayed flat compared with the 0.2% y/y increase in April. Tokyo core CPI has been posting negative readings since the short respite last summer. Deflation threat could force the Bank of Japan to do additional easing. Also watch Japanese manufacturing PMI, industrial production, household spending and unemployment data.

Friday, June 29

Europe: This is the second day of the EU Economic Summit, so main comments and releases will appear today. As for the economic data, the focus will be on German May retail sales and French May consumer spending change – both indicators are forecasted to show weaker growth than before. Euro zone’s CPI is seen unchanged this month at 2.4% y/y.

Britain: the BOE will deliver its Financial Stability Report and the Governor Mervyn King will comment on UK financial prospects. The release and King’s speech will be closely watched as the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has recently warned that the European crisis could infect the UK and the global economy unless governments take urgent action to tackle their problems.

Canada: Canada’s economy is expected to add 0.2% in April m/m after gaining 0.1% on March. Advance indicators are mixed: retail sales were discouraging last month, while wholesale trade and housing managed to rise. Moreover, the 58K jobs gain in May was mostly due to the increase in full-time jobs, while aggregate hours worked were flat. Such dynamics may be a warning signal as GDP equals hours worked times labor productivity.

US: the University of Michigan will release revised consumer sentiment and inflation expectations data. The outlook of US consumers could see a slight upward revision in June with from the preliminary estimate of 74.1 to 74.3 but remain at 6-month minimum. Also watch US personal spending, personal income and core PCE price index figures as well as Chicago PMI.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://www.fbs.com/sites/default/files/_thumbs/image/news/award2/nagrady2.jpghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

thank you for the information you have provided to us sir

This information is very useful for us

yeah, with participate on this FBS demo contest too we can get many useful experience to make our trading skill more improve.. but remember don't forget with your real account =D

right, i always forget my real account

because I was often very happy with my demo account, because the demo account has a balance is very large, so I am very pleased with my demo account contest

hehehehe .......

nice, I never experience the fastest WD like that =D but I still really satiesfied with the faster process for our WD.. It's really necessary to request WD on work hour if we want to get more faster WD process

yes if we do WD at work hour FBS, it will make the process faster transaction, with the WD, as now, it makes me more comfortable just joined the FBS

Congratulation for your withdrawal, sir. You made withdrawal in the early day in this week, that's great !!.....FBS process your request very fast, as usually when we request it in the working hour.

great... FBS always give us a opportunity as a trader with the fastest service on the payment

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif