Sharing experience with FBS

yeah, this is a right place for us to test our ability, new strategy and even EA... so this contest is really nice to be participated because beside the prize we can get many experience from participate on this contest =D

yeah, so the more participants of this contest

and competition is also getting tougher

so, do the best

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, this micro account is really suitable for beginners or traders who still learn to get a suitable strategy for trading =D I'm still use this micro account, because I still not too good in trading and still must learn to do trading with well

yeah, although still using the "micro account" but we must have the motivation to be able to switch to a standard account or unlimited

yeah, hopefully

:)

Anyone trade with GBPUSD?

GBP up after CPI release

The British pound strengthens against the greenback after the UK inflation figures were released. CPI growth slowed to 2.8% in May from 3.0% in April, what is the BoE's top end of the target range...

http://www.fbs.com/analytics/2012-06-19/18018-gbp-inflation-figures

i'm trade in EU @Mr.khodamfx...btw..thanks alot for your information...:)

yeap.. it must, with that spirit someday we could switch our account type to standard or unlimited with FBS. and it was not impossible

You are right, bro. Will be better to us to switch our account type to standard or unlimited with FBS, our trading become more comfortable with standard or unlimited account type.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Anyone trade with GBPUSD?

GBP up after CPI release

The British pound strengthens against the greenback after the UK inflation figures were released. CPI growth slowed to 2.8% in May from 3.0% in April, what is the BoE's top end of the target range...

http://www.fbs.com/analytics/2012-06-19/18018-gbp-inflation-figures

Nice share bro. I got mc in this earlier week, I hold sell fro EU on the last Friday, now I have to make deposit again, hopefully more profitable account.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Nice share bro. I got mc in this earlier week, I hold sell fro EU on the last Friday, now I have to make deposit again, hopefully more profitable account.

Hopefully your money will be back from your next profitable trading!

Try to make deposit using LR bro, to get a free 3% bonus.

Hopefully your money will be back from your next profitable trading!

Try to make deposit using LR bro, to get a free 3% bonus.

Yeah, better to make deposit with LR to get 3% bonus, and don't forget to activated breakeven trading to avoid the same in the next account.