Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do i sir Gaban! i have no regret or doubtness about choosing FBS as my broker in this forex business.

as i have been having this long, i have never disapointed by FBS.

everything about FBS is always good for me.

yes, as long as I using FBS, I never feel regret or disappointed. I feel comfortable with the best service given by FBS. and no reason for move to another broker, I believe that I can success with FBS.

Yup, we do hope so. One day we becoming a successful trader . A great fortune we are using FBS that gives mani advantages.

yes,, totally right,, with all advantages given by FBS will give us more spirit to try to be the best and be success with FBS. I'm sure we can reach our success with this best mini broker..

yes, as long as I using FBS, I never feel regret or disappointed. I feel comfortable with the best service given by FBS. and no reason for move to another broker, I believe that I can success with FBS.

you right sir, we all can reach success with FBS.

but remember sir, success is depend in ourself, FBS has provide the best facilities...

and our part to use it our best to reach success

Sure... All the advice and criticism from clients has always been the rationale for the development. FBS will always making improvement.

true, all the big companies will make the criticism as an input to the development. FBS has been proved that all the criticisms made ​​the FBS is always forward

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

congratulations to mr Sumarsono, finally the name of a trader from Indonesia won second place. it is true, forex is a place for people who are strong

eventually, with perseverance and tenacity and spirit of a trader. mr sumarsanto prove that with it he became the second in the FBS Demo contest.

Congratulations to mr.sumarsanto

but remember sir, success is depend in ourself, FBS has provide the best facilities...

yup.. During joining the FBS ... I feel the satisfaction of the FBS. where these services either server speed, customer service and the opening of a branch office in Indonesia. therefore, I think many will be interested in the FBS

yes,, totally right,, with all advantages given by FBS will give us more spirit to try to be the best and be success with FBS. I'm sure we can reach our success with this best mini broker..

Amin... Lets do the best, focus and discipline to be success with our FBS account.

This is our big business :D

Yup, FBS has the facilities and to be success it's depend on our own way. Lets use the best advantage of this facility to the potential of our success

true, it looks like the venue for the first seminar I think in bandung. because there will be an educational center for traders

Woow .. if true, it is close to near where I live. I will definitely come and try to learn from great traders. I hope, at the education center provides a range of needs of traders in the trading

true, all the big companies will make the criticism as an input to the development. FBS has been proved that all the criticisms made ​​the FBS is always forward

Yup... We are lucky have using FBS as our brokerage. Hopefully make big profit :)

http://www.fbs.com/breakeven ===> FBS Breakeven Trading

All the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

FBS has developed a flexible deposit insurance program, where you can set the insured by yourself (10% to 100%)

Right now you can insure 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back. Try it now!

breakeventrading is a program that provides insurance for the trader where anything can happen. therefore the presence of breakeventrading insurance can provide security, comfort and confidence in the trading

You are true sir, i choose to join with FBS because i can see i have a great opportunity to become a great trader with FBS, and now it has been proven.

i have my trade ability increase day by day in FBS.

I am glad to hear it sir

I hope you are growing longer trading

me too, since joining the FBS, the better my trading

although I have not been able to be consistent in my trading

of course, we are successful in forex, it all depends on ourselves

but with all of the FBS has given it more ease our way to success

Woow .. if true, it is close to near where I live. I will definitely come and try to learn from great traders. I hope, at the education center provides a range of needs of traders in the trading

yes hopefully seminar actually held in Bandung

because it is too close to my city

hehehehehe