Sharing experience with FBS

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be highly unlikely he could catch the first position

but I think it could be a second winner, it was very great

I heard that Indonesian traders have been catch the second position and now take that position, I think it still great... Even he can win this FBS contest, but have been on the second position is very hard because we have to beat all the traders that participate on this contest.. =D

right, so traders around the world will know that Indonesia has a traders, a very great trader

yeah, so all over the world can know that Indonesian traders have a great ability on trading =D Indonesian have win the FBS contest before, it can show the world that Indonesian traders really have a great ability on trading ...

FBS really pay attention to every client . therefore it is very fortunate to join the FBS.so the chance of becoming a successful trader a very large

Yes i agree with you, FBS always give their attention to its clients, anf it's my good fortune to know FBS and join with FBS as my broker.

i think i will always trust FBS as my best broker in this forex business.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

yes you are right, sooner or later bound to hold a seminar FBS in Indonesia

but we have been waiting for FBS than last year's seminar

i think this seminar and another good willing surprise from FBS are worthy to wait sir.

So be patient to wait and keep on our hope that we will be a great trader in FBS.

true, we join with FBS

we have a great opportunity to become a great trader

because FBS always give the best to its clients

You are true sir, i choose to join with FBS because i can see i have a great opportunity to become a great trader with FBS, and now it has been proven.

i have my trade ability increase day by day in FBS.

I heard that Indonesian traders have been catch the second position and now take that position, I think it still great... Even he can win this FBS contest, but have been on the second position is very hard because we have to beat all the traders that participate on this contest.. =D

Yes sir, i also heard the same information.

and i think it was true. We have Mr. sumarsanto in the 2nd position, so he will gets the $333 as the prize for being the 2nd winner of 999 Demo Contest.

i congratulate Mr. Sumarsone for his best reachment!

yeah, so all over the world can know that Indonesian traders have a great ability on trading =D Indonesian have win the FBS contest before, it can show the world that Indonesian traders really have a great ability on trading ...

Absolutely agree with you sir!

Indonesian traders will well known and it will be a good condition for our business if we have been trusted as a good trader in this forex business.

and i think it was true. We have Mr. sumarsanto in the 2nd position, so he will gets the $333 as the prize for being the 2nd winner of 999 Demo Contest.

Congratulation for Mr. Sumarsanto a trader from Indonesia who has just won the 2nd place of the 999 Demo Contest.

Yes i agree with you, FBS always give their attention to its clients, anf it's my good fortune to know FBS and join with FBS as my broker.

And me too sir, i have been trust and will always trust FBS as my best broker in this forex business because i had seen the real provement of FBS best service to all its clients.

I also congratulate Mr. Sumarsanto for being the 2nd winner of the 999 Demo Contest.

It's not only about the prize, because by his winning Indonesian trader will well known in the fore business.

And me too sir, i have been trust and will always trust FBS as my best broker in this forex business because i had seen the real provement of FBS best service to all its clients.

So do i sir Gaban! i have no regret or doubtness about choosing FBS as my broker in this forex business.

as i have been having this long, i have never disapointed by FBS.

everything about FBS is always good for me.

They will see us as a great trader if we keep improving our trading skill and make lots of good provement by winning the contest from FBS.

Never give up to give and do our best!

You are correct sir! the best way to show the world that Indonesia is also has so many great traders is by always improve our trading skill so we can earn the best in FBS.

FBS really pay attention to every client . therefore it is very fortunate to join the FBS.so the chance of becoming a successful trader a very large

Yup, we do hope so. One day we becoming a successful trader . A great fortune we are using FBS that gives mani advantages.

There is no reason to leave FBS. We get the best from FBS. Not only a good server, great service and many advantages we got. The best thing is breakeven trading.

So do i sir Gaban! i have no regret or doubtness about choosing FBS as my broker in this forex business.

as i have been having this long, i have never disapointed by FBS.

everything about FBS is always good for me.

I feel the same. I've been using FBS for about six months, and i have never disapointed by FBS.

http://www.fbs.com/breakeven ===> FBS Breakeven Trading

All the traders have been dreaming of has now come true: you can trade without losses! Only with FBS unique offer you can return 100% of your deposit in case you lose it.

FBS is the first broker in the world to guarantee break-even trading!

With FBS you can be sure that in case you lose your deposit FBS will return it!

FBS has developed a flexible deposit insurance program, where you can set the insured by yourself (10% to 100%)

Right now you can insure 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back. Try it now!