• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to asking about the contest friends,

if we have real account it just registered with this account or made a new

because from link participants it linking to mypersonal area page

thanks with yours info

FBS is still the best

If you have a real one, just login into your personal page, then you register for the contest menu.

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 05.08.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=513

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

The NFP contest is one day again... come one join it

Predict NFP

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 05.08.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=513

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

The NFP contest is one day again... come one join it

Thanks you for helping sharing informations from FBS.

“999” winners tell us a secret of their trading

03 Aug 2011, 18:10

On the 27th of July “999” demo contest was completed. Today the winners share their impressions of the contest, give the beginners some advice about Forex and reveal the secret of successful trading.

Nofa Diana (First place, 555 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 132976.97 USD

1 место

How long are you engaged in trading? How it has turned out, that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve heard about Forex business long time ago from my friend.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

I like GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pairs. Because the movement of these currency pairs is quite stable and they have almost the same direction.

Please tell about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I am very happy that FBS held this competition because it can add knowledge and insight in trading as well as the experience in making strategy for opening position. Moreover there are gifts that are given by the FBS to each trader who won the contest.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

During the contest I used the support and resistance tools together with a Bollinger Bands. Bollinger band was used to measure the level of the price; meanwhile the support and resistance tools were used to limit the price.

What qualities in your opinion should possess the trader to be successful in trading?

A trader will be successful if he has knowledge of price movement, whether because of fundamental analysis or technical analysis. And even more important is the system we have been using. And it has proven the back-testing or forward-testing.

What could you advise to traders-beginners?

If a beginner wants to jump into the Forex business, he must have some knowledge of the market price movement. Also he needs to know about the tools and how they work. There are many facilities that are provided by the FBS for the beginners.

Legostaev Sergey (Second place, 333 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 114144.91 USD

2 место

How long are you engaged in trading? How it has turned out, that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange trade long time ago, but I got to know about possibility to trade via Internet by chance when I saw some Russian broker advertisement.

My preferences depend on market situation, but I try to choose highly volatile currency pairs. For example, after the earthquake in Japan I actively traded main currency pairs with Japanese Yen: USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY. Other example: I was trading pairs with EUR in July, because EURO activity was observed due to economical situation in Greece and Italy.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

The contest made a favourable impression on me. When I started my trading in “999”, I didn’t expect to be among the winners and my trading was not very active. When after 2 weeks I found myself among the first ten contestants, I became more attentive and hardly ever risked.

I think that the contest is competently organized. Top list is quickly updated and the results were released promptly.

I would like to mention, that I was surprised with the small number of participants from Russia and Ukraine, and large number of contestants from Indonesia

I was trying to follow the trend, but I didn’t look too far ahead. My profit in each order was 100-150 pips. And almost always lot was maximum possible. Generally I used technical analysis and simple indicators from MT4.

What qualities in your opinion should possess the trader to be successful in trading?

In my opinion, successful trader firstly must to be patient and enduring. Moreover, like everywhere, it is necessary to be hard-working and have at list a little luck.

Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience and wit.

Julianto (Third place, 111 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 97797.44 USD

3 место

I've been trading for more than 1 year and I would like to say that there is a big opportunity in this business.

I prefer EURJPY and EURUSD, they just fit my strategies.

The contest is great, very educative and challenging.

My trading is based on technical analysis (Elliot waves) without the use of Expert Advisors

I think that they should believe in themselves and must be disciplined with their strategy

I would recommend them not hurry to invest real money, but look for their own trading strategy and participate in such competitions.

“999” winners tell us a secret of their trading

03 Aug 2011, 18:10

On the 27th of July “999” demo contest was completed. Today the winners share their impressions of the contest, give the beginners some advice about Forex and reveal the secret of successful trading.

Nofa Diana (First place, 555 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 132976.97 USD

1 место

I’ve heard about Forex business long time ago from my friend.

I like GBPUSD and EURUSD currency pairs. Because the movement of these currency pairs is quite stable and they have almost the same direction.

I am very happy that FBS held this competition because it can add knowledge and insight in trading as well as the experience in making strategy for opening position. Moreover there are gifts that are given by the FBS to each trader who won the contest.

During the contest I used the support and resistance tools together with a Bollinger Bands. Bollinger band was used to measure the level of the price; meanwhile the support and resistance tools were used to limit the price.

A trader will be successful if he has knowledge of price movement, whether because of fundamental analysis or technical analysis. And even more important is the system we have been using. And it has proven the back-testing or forward-testing.

If a beginner wants to jump into the Forex business, he must have some knowledge of the market price movement. Also he needs to know about the tools and how they work. There are many facilities that are provided by the FBS for the beginners.

Legostaev Sergey (Second place, 333 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 114144.91 USD

2 место

I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange trade long time ago, but I got to know about possibility to trade via Internet by chance when I saw some Russian broker advertisement.

My preferences depend on market situation, but I try to choose highly volatile currency pairs. For example, after the earthquake in Japan I actively traded main currency pairs with Japanese Yen: USD/JPY, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY. Other example: I was trading pairs with EUR in July, because EURO activity was observed due to economical situation in Greece and Italy.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

The contest made a favourable impression on me. When I started my trading in “999”, I didn’t expect to be among the winners and my trading was not very active. When after 2 weeks I found myself among the first ten contestants, I became more attentive and hardly ever risked.

I think that the contest is competently organized. Top list is quickly updated and the results were released promptly.

I would like to mention, that I was surprised with the small number of participants from Russia and Ukraine, and large number of contestants from Indonesia

I was trying to follow the trend, but I didn’t look too far ahead. My profit in each order was 100-150 pips. And almost always lot was maximum possible. Generally I used technical analysis and simple indicators from MT4.

In my opinion, successful trader firstly must to be patient and enduring. Moreover, like everywhere, it is necessary to be hard-working and have at list a little luck.

Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience and wit.

Julianto (Third place, 111 USD)

Balance of her account by the end of the contest reached 97797.44 USD

3 место

I've been trading for more than 1 year and I would like to say that there is a big opportunity in this business.

I prefer EURJPY and EURUSD, they just fit my strategies.

The contest is great, very educative and challenging.

My trading is based on technical analysis (Elliot waves) without the use of Expert Advisors

I think that they should believe in themselves and must be disciplined with their strategy

I would recommend them not hurry to invest real money, but look for their own trading strategy and participate in such competitions.

Wow..thanks alot for the share getzer...soo usefull for me to more learn from this 999 contest winner...

happy fasting

happy worship

happy trading

careful with the economic news out today 8-)

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/2011-08-04_085333.jpg

Source : http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Thanks alot for the news gaban...i will wait until the news release...can view more clear the price after that..

Edited by riki143