Sharing experience with FBS

true, the presence of a representative office in addition to functioning as an office but also as an educational center will add to the greatness of FBS. because it is rarely representative offices that can provide such an education center. I hope the teacher is a trader who is fluent in forex. anyone recommend a trader who can be a teacher ?

very nice when it happens, we can learn and ask the trader who is expert in trading so it would be easier in the study. I think the teacher is the best trader in bandung and forex community may already know him

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

★★★ The week ahead: events to watch ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Monday, April 9, 2012 - 06:00

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

Monday:

• New Zealand, Australia, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and Great Britain: Bank holidays (Easter).
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (11:15 p.m. GMT) in Stone Mountain. The Fed’s Chairman will likely mention the unexpectedly weak NFP (payrolls added only 120K in March vs. the expected increase of 207K).

Tuesday:

• Japan: The release of monetary policy statement and overnight call rate is scheduled. At a policy-setting meeting the BOJ is supposed to refrain from further quantitative easing steps due to weak yen and signs of improving economic conditions, although policymakers could take action at the following meeting on April 27. With interest rate expected to stay near zero, the BOJ doesn’t possess a remarkable liberty of action.
  • China: Trade balance in March is likely to be less terrifying than in February: analysts forecast the trade deficit to decline from 31.5 billion to 3.0 billion. Investors have become increasingly nervous about China's depressed economy in recent sessions.
  • Greek T-bill auction.

Wednesday:

• Italian T-bill auction.

Thursday:

• Australia: Labor market data should be widely watched. The unemployment rate in March is forecasted to increase slightly from 5.2% to 5.3%. Number of employed people may increase by 6,700 versus February’s 15,400 contraction. Weak February figures may mean that strong Aussie burdens the Australian economy and that the RBA may decide to cut rates in the coming months.
  • U.S.: PPI growth accelerated from 0.1% in January to 0.4% in February. In March American producer prices are seen gaining 0.3%. The PPI is climbing more than the Fed anticipated, though the central bank claims that the rise in energy prices is only temporary. Higher prices diminish the chances for additional QE. Trade deficit in March may contract from $52.6 billion to $51.9 billion. However, according to TD Economics, rising energy prices will continue to widen the trade deficit in February; analysts expect the deficit to rise to $53 billion, the maximum since October 2008. A slight decrease in a weekly number of unemployment claims is forecasted (355,000 versus previous 357,000 – a 4-year minimum posted last week). However, broader outlook on the U.S. labor market in 2012 remains cloudy.
  • Italian bond (BTP) auction.

Friday:

• China: Economy is expected to contract in the first quarter: GDP may decline to 8.4% from 8.9% in the last quarter 2011. Strategists at Barclays Capital warn that the Aussie and other commodity currencies could be weighed down until it is clear the China’s slowdown has bottomed out.
  • U.S.: Consumer Price Index is forecasted to rise to 0.2% in March versus 0.1% in February. TD Economics analysts expect the downward trajectory in annual CPI (drop to 2.5% y/y from 2.9% y/y in February) regardless of the surge in energy prices.
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (5:00 p.m. GMT). There may be a surge of volatility on the Chairman’s comments.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/logo_en.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Thanks alot for your information @kaitokid...the FBS news help us to get much information about forex news...:)

true, the presence of a representative office in addition to functioning as an office but also as an educational center will add to the greatness of FBS. because it is rarely representative offices that can provide such an education center. I hope the teacher is a trader who is fluent in forex. anyone recommend a trader who can be a teacher ?

Yeah, this education center will be the greatness of FBS.

Don't worry about the teacher,

they must be good trader from Bandung,

and I think I know some of them.

Just be proud that you choose FBS as your broker.

yes i can not wait to visit there

because I wanted to get more knowledge in the field of forex

FBS every day, always give the best for each client. hopefully this will continue to grow and make the FBS as a leader in the forex business in Indonesia

yes i agree if the FBS to be a leader in this forex business

FBS was always more concerned for his clients and in my opinion FBS and client feedback is very good

★★★ The week ahead: events to watch ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Monday, April 9, 2012 - 06:00

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

Monday:

• New Zealand, Australia, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and Great Britain: Bank holidays (Easter).
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (11:15 p.m. GMT) in Stone Mountain. The Fed’s Chairman will likely mention the unexpectedly weak NFP (payrolls added only 120K in March vs. the expected increase of 207K).

Tuesday:

• Japan: The release of monetary policy statement and overnight call rate is scheduled. At a policy-setting meeting the BOJ is supposed to refrain from further quantitative easing steps due to weak yen and signs of improving economic conditions, although policymakers could take action at the following meeting on April 27. With interest rate expected to stay near zero, the BOJ doesn’t possess a remarkable liberty of action.
  • China: Trade balance in March is likely to be less terrifying than in February: analysts forecast the trade deficit to decline from 31.5 billion to 3.0 billion. Investors have become increasingly nervous about China's depressed economy in recent sessions.
  • Greek T-bill auction.

Wednesday:

• Italian T-bill auction.

Thursday:

• Australia: Labor market data should be widely watched. The unemployment rate in March is forecasted to increase slightly from 5.2% to 5.3%. Number of employed people may increase by 6,700 versus February’s 15,400 contraction. Weak February figures may mean that strong Aussie burdens the Australian economy and that the RBA may decide to cut rates in the coming months.
  • U.S.: PPI growth accelerated from 0.1% in January to 0.4% in February. In March American producer prices are seen gaining 0.3%. The PPI is climbing more than the Fed anticipated, though the central bank claims that the rise in energy prices is only temporary. Higher prices diminish the chances for additional QE. Trade deficit in March may contract from $52.6 billion to $51.9 billion. However, according to TD Economics, rising energy prices will continue to widen the trade deficit in February; analysts expect the deficit to rise to $53 billion, the maximum since October 2008. A slight decrease in a weekly number of unemployment claims is forecasted (355,000 versus previous 357,000 – a 4-year minimum posted last week). However, broader outlook on the U.S. labor market in 2012 remains cloudy.
  • Italian bond (BTP) auction.

Friday:

• China: Economy is expected to contract in the first quarter: GDP may decline to 8.4% from 8.9% in the last quarter 2011. Strategists at Barclays Capital warn that the Aussie and other commodity currencies could be weighed down until it is clear the China’s slowdown has bottomed out.
  • U.S.: Consumer Price Index is forecasted to rise to 0.2% in March versus 0.1% in February. TD Economics analysts expect the downward trajectory in annual CPI (drop to 2.5% y/y from 2.9% y/y in February) regardless of the surge in energy prices.
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (5:00 p.m. GMT). There may be a surge of volatility on the Chairman’s comments.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/logo_en.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Thanks Sir, this news really helpfull. I suggested you post information like this regularly each the beginning week :D

FBS every day, always give the best for each client. hopefully this will continue to grow and make the FBS as a leader in the forex business in Indonesia

I like that. If FBS grow and grow... I am sure FBS will gift more, especially for contest and prizes. :D

Hmmmm.....so you have known where is it exactly, bro ????

It's look like you will visit there almost everyday ;))

Yup, I have told by my friend about that. I am sure, FBS education Center will be helpfull for all traders, especially for a newbie.

yes, with the opening of the education office in Bandung,

prove that the FBS was particularly concerned to clients

FBS office near us will be really helpful,

can't wait for FBS office in Bandung too...

if anyone has information about it, please share it here.. :)