Sharing experience with FBS

I think so. And there will be more traders, especially a newbie can learning much from this education center. FBS really help us with the best. Not just breakeven trading, but FBS give an education center =D>

wow...that a great news!!! i hear that FBS Indonesia in Jakarta office will be an education center...just waiting the FBS official news..:)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all...

Update for 999 FBS demo contest..until April 9th, 2012 8:04 am (+7 GMT):

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/29/99909apr2012.jpg

Hope all participant keep spirit in this contest!!!

Indonesian trader in 6th, 7th, and 9th position..:)

seems to hard sir, because Mr. Minnus should get balance more than $39278 to can catch the 3rd position, and the time is only 1 week left.

wow...that a great news!!! i hear that FBS Indonesia in Jakarta office will be an education center...just waiting the FBS official news..:)

ohh,, in Jakarta,, ??

but I heard that FBS education center will open in Bandung near time,, only need to wait the opening..

Edited by nullahfx

Yeah, with all service and improvement from FBS, it's no wonder if FBS will become The Best Mini Forex Broker 2012.

I agree with you, FBS is still the best this years... because we can see that FBS always try to do improvement to make our trading more comfortable... beside that all of the things that FBS give really help us to do more better on our trading activity .. =D

seems to hard sir, because Mr. Minnus should get balance more than $39278 to can catch the 3rd position, and the time is only 1 week left.

hmm, but nothing is impossible bro... let's just support him to do his best to catch the top three position... I'm sure where there is a strong will, everything will be possible =D I still hope he can be the winner of this FBS demo contest =D

ohh,, in Jakarta,, ??

but I heard that FBS education center will open in Bandung near time,, only need to wait the opening..

nice, I think we can get a lot of education about trading in FBS education center =D I'm live in Bandung so I will definitely visit this education center .. I hope FBS can held seminar in Indonesia in the near time too... I think a lot of Indonesian traders have been waiting for it ...

I think so. And there will be more traders, especially a newbie can learning much from this education center. FBS really help us with the best. Not just breakeven trading, but FBS give an education center =D>

I am really feel glad with FBS,

more proud because FBS will make education center in Bandung,

we will know more about trading,

and increase our trading with learn there.

hmm, but nothing is impossible bro... let's just support him to do his best to catch the top three position... I'm sure where there is a strong will, everything will be possible =D I still hope he can be the winner of this FBS demo contest =D

You are right,

nothing impossible in forex,

just wait and see,

this week is the last week for FBS demo contest,

we still can hope that one of Indonesian trader will be the winner.

Wow! Sounds good to hear that FBS is working on process to soon establish their new representative office which is also an education center of FBS in Bandung.

i hope the process wont take too long time.

yes I also hope that the process was not too long

if it is so I will visit there, because the city where I live closer to the city of Bandung

hehehehehe

yes it will increase our knowledge in the trade

because certainly a lot of science that we can take

Only few days before 999 demo contest ends,

here is the result of the contest

№ Account Country City Equity Forum

1 240153 Uzbekistan Fergana 365657.30 usmonov

2 244436 Egypt Alexandria 126627.10 hesham_s

3 244681 Ukraine Poltava 116879.26 narignyak

4 240196 Ukraine Kranoarmeysk 113180.54 puzina

5 241302 Uzbekistan Fergana 112588.17 ten_78

6 244458 Indonesia Makassar 83079.44 Minnes

7 244430 Indonesia Madiun 78689.87 achmad_y

8 240582 China Chengdu 74917.58 wang_48

9 239054 Ukraine Korsun-Shevchenkovski 61079.33 galayda

10 240552 China Chengdu 60845.18 sun_m_83

Whic one is true? I've heard that an education center will be opening in Bandung. Or FBS will have both in Bandung and Jakarta? :-?

I agree with you, FBS is still the best this years... because we can see that FBS always try to do improvement to make our trading more comfortable... beside that all of the things that FBS give really help us to do more better on our trading activity .. =D

Yup, with many improvement that have been done by FBS, I am sure FBS will become the best mini forex broker in 2012. 8-)

yes FBS was always concerned with the comfort of its clients

I am also more comfortable and happy to join the FBS

Yup, there is mani advantage in joint FBS. We get a good server, best promotion like breakeven trading and a good service. 8-)

★★★ The week ahead: events to watch ★★★

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/rodny/GarisSinar.gif

Monday, April 9, 2012 - 06:00

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qk0wmCQOkptH8fV7qz9rB1d3UKELLBF3k5wITuMrSdophFLZp9fTqCkuOg

Monday:

• New Zealand, Australia, Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and Great Britain: Bank holidays (Easter).
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (11:15 p.m. GMT) in Stone Mountain. The Fed’s Chairman will likely mention the unexpectedly weak NFP (payrolls added only 120K in March vs. the expected increase of 207K).

Tuesday:

• Japan: The release of monetary policy statement and overnight call rate is scheduled. At a policy-setting meeting the BOJ is supposed to refrain from further quantitative easing steps due to weak yen and signs of improving economic conditions, although policymakers could take action at the following meeting on April 27. With interest rate expected to stay near zero, the BOJ doesn’t possess a remarkable liberty of action.
  • China: Trade balance in March is likely to be less terrifying than in February: analysts forecast the trade deficit to decline from 31.5 billion to 3.0 billion. Investors have become increasingly nervous about China's depressed economy in recent sessions.
  • Greek T-bill auction.

Wednesday:

• Italian T-bill auction.

Thursday:

• Australia: Labor market data should be widely watched. The unemployment rate in March is forecasted to increase slightly from 5.2% to 5.3%. Number of employed people may increase by 6,700 versus February’s 15,400 contraction. Weak February figures may mean that strong Aussie burdens the Australian economy and that the RBA may decide to cut rates in the coming months.
  • U.S.: PPI growth accelerated from 0.1% in January to 0.4% in February. In March American producer prices are seen gaining 0.3%. The PPI is climbing more than the Fed anticipated, though the central bank claims that the rise in energy prices is only temporary. Higher prices diminish the chances for additional QE. Trade deficit in March may contract from $52.6 billion to $51.9 billion. However, according to TD Economics, rising energy prices will continue to widen the trade deficit in February; analysts expect the deficit to rise to $53 billion, the maximum since October 2008. A slight decrease in a weekly number of unemployment claims is forecasted (355,000 versus previous 357,000 – a 4-year minimum posted last week). However, broader outlook on the U.S. labor market in 2012 remains cloudy.
  • Italian bond (BTP) auction.

Friday:

• China: Economy is expected to contract in the first quarter: GDP may decline to 8.4% from 8.9% in the last quarter 2011. Strategists at Barclays Capital warn that the Aussie and other commodity currencies could be weighed down until it is clear the China’s slowdown has bottomed out.
  • U.S.: Consumer Price Index is forecasted to rise to 0.2% in March versus 0.1% in February. TD Economics analysts expect the downward trajectory in annual CPI (drop to 2.5% y/y from 2.9% y/y in February) regardless of the surge in energy prices.
  • Ben Bernanke speaks (5:00 p.m. GMT). There may be a surge of volatility on the Chairman’s comments.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2010.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/logo_en.pnghttp://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd424/registerupload/awa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Cannot be patient to wait it,

for traders from Bandung will be get more trading knowledge there.

FBS really cares about our trading.

true, the presence of a representative office in addition to functioning as an office but also as an educational center will add to the greatness of FBS. because it is rarely representative offices that can provide such an education center. I hope the teacher is a trader who is fluent in forex. anyone recommend a trader who can be a teacher ?

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

Dear all...

Update for 999 FBS demo contest..until April 9th, 2012 8:04 am (+7 GMT):

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/29/99909apr2012.jpg

Hope all participant keep spirit in this contest!!!

Indonesian trader in 6th, 7th, and 9th position..:)

but alas now just a trader who was in the top ten positions

hopefully he can survive and can be positioned into three major