• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ! Mr. Minnes in the eight position,

he fight again in this time,

he has good spirit to be the winner,

come on all..........show your best !!!

I am so amazed with him. Almost in every 999 demo contest he show up although not lucky contest winners hopefully this time it gives better results

it's very good news sir

office in Bandung is just waiting for the launch?

means an office in Bandung there sir?

Oh,really?? where do you get that information?

it will be great if FBS has office in Bandung, besides Bandung has many good traders wich also FBS clients

Cannot be patient to wait it,

for traders from Bandung will be get more trading knowledge there.

FBS really cares about our trading.

is education center has the same function with representative office of FBS? or does Edu center is only a place where we can get so many informations and share everything about FBS?

is education center has the same function with representative office of FBS? or does Edu center is only a place where we can get so many informations and share everything about FBS?

You can get some education from basic, intermediate and advance there. This education center will be a representative office too.

I dont really know it yet, but i guess it's a bit different. Maybe the edu center of FBS will be more functioned to give the information about FBS, trading and also a place to share many information about economic movement nowadays between the traders of FBS.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

I heard that for Bandung still in progress and will be lounching soon.

Wow! Sounds good to hear that FBS is working on process to soon establish their new representative office which is also an education center of FBS in Bandung.

i hope the process wont take too long time.

You can get some education from basic, intermediate and advance there. This education center will be a representative office too.

Wow im so excited to soon visit that FBS Edu Center, i really curious what kind of information i would get in there.. I hope it will be soon opened..

I dont really know it yet, but i guess it's a bit different. Maybe the edu center of FBS will be more functioned to give the information about FBS, trading and also a place to share many information about economic movement nowadays between the traders of FBS.

Thank you sir! i believe whatever and however it takes, this Edu Center will help us a lot..

Still a representatif office FBS but it give more for traders. Not only service all about FBS but also give education for traders.

Thank you sir! i believe whatever and however it takes, this Edu Center will help us a lot..

I think so. And there will be more traders, especially a newbie can learning much from this education center. FBS really help us with the best. Not just breakeven trading, but FBS give an education center =D>

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading