Sharing experience with FBS

yup, a lot of advantages we can get if we can visit that FBS branch office... I'm sure a lot of useful things we can get if we get visit to the office =D

Of course Firmanta, we will much helped if we have the FBS representative office near to where we live, in case if we have something to ask or to complain about, we can directly go to the office.. I hope FBS will spread its branch office widely to some other big cities in Indonesia..

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true Ms. Anggunjess, remember the wise words saying "experience is the best teacher." so the experiences that we get from trading in FBS is something that we should be thankful to have. FBS gives us not only profit, but also knowledges and experiences :)

you are correct sir

and I strongly agree with these wise words

because of the experience and knowledge we can

It will make our lives better, as well as all the work we do

Yes i agree with you, transaction in local bank is lil bit safer because we know how's the characteristic and service by the local bank better than the other one. But however it takes, FBS will always serve us best wherever we do the transaction..

true, all offered by the FBS I believe it is best for his client

but all returned to us each to choose the best according to our

you are correct sir

and I strongly agree with these wise words

because of the experience and knowledge we can

It will make our lives better, as well as all the work we do

Good thought of you Anggunjess! I believe if you keep living with some kind of that thought, the success will gets closer to you.. Give your best effort in trading, and FBS will pay you back with a successful in your business :)

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

yeah, so we can be sure that this breakeven promotion from FBS is really make our lost money back =D so don't be fear that our money will not back if we use this promotion ... really an amazing promotion from FBS

Yeah,

and you can feel more comfortable to trades after you using breakeven trading,

because you can trades without fear to loss your money.

Im one of FBS Indonesian traders who's really waiting for FBS to held a seminar here in Indonesia, i believe it will give us more and more knowledge about how to be a good trader if FBS really make a seminar for us.Let's hope that it will comes true [-O<

Last month FBS has held seminar in Jakarta,

maybe next time FBS will held the same in the other representatives in Indonesia.

FBS really the best mini broker. They give us a good server, a great service.

I like breakeven trading most from FBS promotion.

It really help to guarantee our deposit balance.

correct sir

breakeven trading is a very interesting program that could save the trader from the MC and I also really like the program

I hope later FBS may open branch offices in major cities other than solo. but I congratulate the solo trader. hopefully in the presence of FBS office can provide benefits and increase success in trading.

agree, and I'm sure the office is very helpful FBS for every client who was in the city

Of course Firmanta, we will much helped if we have the FBS representative office near to where we live, in case if we have something to ask or to complain about, we can directly go to the office.. I hope FBS will spread its branch office widely to some other big cities in Indonesia..

hopefully, with a lot of FBS representative office in Indonesia, it will be more traders are interested and create an account in the FBS

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

hopefully, with a lot of FBS representative office in Indonesia, it will be more traders are interested and create an account in the FBS

true with many branches in Indonesia, at any time trader can come directly to the office to ask more when she did not understand about a program that has not been clear on the FBS website. and most importantly, the language used must Indonesian so much more familiar