Sharing experience with FBS

i do really agree with you, besides we can get the profit of our own effort, FBS also gives us so many bonuses and something that also priceful, it is the experience of trading, we can improve our trading with FBS ..

Your experience is very important to increase our trading

the more experience we can that will further enhance our trading

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your experience is very important to increase our trading

the more experience we can that will further enhance our trading

It is true Ms. Anggunjess, remember the wise words saying "experience is the best teacher." so the experiences that we get from trading in FBS is something that we should be thankful to have. FBS gives us not only profit, but also knowledges and experiences :)

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Your right, if we use a local bank will feel more secure and simple

Yes i agree with you, transaction in local bank is lil bit safer because we know how's the characteristic and service by the local bank better than the other one. But however it takes, FBS will always serve us best wherever we do the transaction..

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

congratulations to the FBS that has opened another office in the solo

and of course this is very encouraging to clients who are in solo FBS

FBS continues to expand in Indonesia. Congratulations for traders in Solo. Now FBS more closest :D

yes of course we are safer to use a local bank

but for now I'm still comfortable using the LR

because I have not been consistent profit

Yup, with using local bank not only safer but it's more simple. Our money can directy send and received by local bank in and out from FBS account.

It is true Ms. Anggunjess, remember the wise words saying "experience is the best teacher." so the experiences that we get from trading in FBS is something that we should be thankful to have. FBS gives us not only profit, but also knowledges and experiences :)

FBS really the best mini broker. They give us a good server, a great service.

I like breakeven trading most from FBS promotion.

It really help to guarantee our deposit balance.

true, we get satisfaction in FBS required by each trader.

FBS is worthy of the title as the best mini broker

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

FBS continues to expand in Indonesia. Congratulations for traders in Solo. Now FBS more closest :D

I hope later FBS may open branch offices in major cities other than solo. but I congratulate the solo trader. hopefully in the presence of FBS office can provide benefits and increase success in trading.

banner-FBOS_zps31411f51.gif

really, who else wants to ensure that lost money in the forex business other than FBS.

FBS does have a strong commitment in accordance with the motto "Freedom Finance Success"

true .. in breakeventrading, our money is assured. proved by the traders who have earned a delicious breakeventrading insurance and additional bonus.

BreakevenTrading's savior in the forex business

Congratulations to traders who are in solo and surrounding areas. you are all very lucky with the presence of FBS. in the FBS with a small capital can still trade with micro account. and you can consult directly with representatives not only by email

Thanks alot for the share @kaitokid...this information verry usefull for us...

FBS always give us the detail of information to help us see the market direction.

with the economic data, it can be predicted to which direction the market will move. However, it would be better if FBS to give seminars on how to read and predict the movement of economic data on the market.

I really hope so FBS can Provide a seminar on Indonesia

true .. in breakeventrading, our money is assured. proved by the traders who have earned a delicious breakeventrading insurance and additional bonus.

BreakevenTrading's savior in the forex business

yeah, so we can be sure that this breakeven promotion from FBS is really make our lost money back =D so don't be fear that our money will not back if we use this promotion ... really an amazing promotion from FBS

Same with me sir Pas! I also choose the breakeven trading as my most fave promotion from FBS, because it is really a need of us as a traders who always have a possibility of losing our money sometimes, but with this promotion we dont need to be afraid of losing money. Great innovation of FBS!

yeah, so we can be sure that this breakeven promotion from FBS is really make our lost money back =D so don't be fear that our money will not back if we use this promotion ... really an amazing promotion from FBS

It seems like everyone really satisfied with the breakeven trading promotion by FBS, right? im one of them who has been satisfied by this promotion. I hope FBS will keep creating many good promotion to motivate us :)

Congratulations to traders who are in solo and surrounding areas. you are all very lucky with the presence of FBS. in the FBS with a small capital can still trade with micro account. and you can consult directly with representatives not only by email

yup, a lot of advantages we can get if we can visit that FBS branch office... I'm sure a lot of useful things we can get if we get visit to the office =D

with the economic data, it can be predicted to which direction the market will move. However, it would be better if FBS to give seminars on how to read and predict the movement of economic data on the market.

exactly, so we do really need that seminar on Indonesia.. maybe with this a lot of traders from Indonesia can get more expert to gain more profit with FBS =D

Im one of FBS Indonesian traders who's really waiting for FBS to held a seminar here in Indonesia, i believe it will give us more and more knowledge about how to be a good trader if FBS really make a seminar for us.Let's hope that it will comes true [-O<

yup, a lot of advantages we can get if we can visit that FBS branch office... I'm sure a lot of useful things we can get if we get visit to the office =D

Of course Firmanta.. If we have FBS representative office near to us, we will be easier to get everything we need to know about FBS, anything we need..

exactly, so we do really need that seminar on Indonesia.. maybe with this a lot of traders from Indonesia can get more expert to gain more profit with FBS =D

i have the same opinion with you sir! news update is important to us, but we are even more need a kind of seminar or traders gathering to get more and more information about economic market, including trade system in the world.. i hope FBS makes our wish come true :)