Sharing experience with FBS

Mr. Minnes often reach in the top ten, he has very good spirit, he never gave up although his didn't has enough fortune, hopefully he can get the best position in this period.

I didn't see his name on the last top ten this week. Hopefully he can recover his loss, com another Indonesian trader, do your best!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, especially Market Analysis from FBS.

well, I've experienced it myself. I'm more confident with my analysis when my analysis in the same direction as the market analysis of the FBS.

market news from the FBS is very beneficial. Contents actually weighed, from which we can know the world economy.

FBS grants withdrawable 3% deposit bonus to all its clients at every trading account deposit made via Liberty Reserve.

Compensate your deposit and withdrawal expenses via Liberty Reserve and enjoy electronic currency advantages with FBS!

Promotion Rules:

• Each deposit via Liberty Reserve is granted with 3% bonus
  • Bonus is granted to all account types
  • You may withdraw your bonus funds in 1 month after deposit
  • In order to withdraw your bonus funds you should trade 30 orders or more
  • Each case is considered individually

I am pleased with this promo, because I use Liberty Reserve for the financial activities with my FBS

of course, because the promo is not a guarantee of safety if its provisions have not been met. therefore must remain disciplined, focused and patient.

Thats right, you should doing transaction first to met the volume trading that requaired for your breakeven trading. The volume it's depend on how much balance did you applu for the breakeven trading.